Kinks

Jack had talked about this before with Mark, multiple times before actually. They talked about Jack and Mark's kinks over their video chats and multiple Skype sessions. So the perfect time to put these kinks into play was when Jack had traveled down to L.A for PAX Prime.

Mark had been waiting in near the exit of the airport for Jack, holding up a sign that read in bold, green, white, and orange letters "JACKY MY BOYFRIEND!'. Jack has let out a loud laugh and ran up to mark and gave him a crushing hug. People around the two smiled at them kindly and watched fondly as the two hugged and kissed chastely. Mark leaned down to whisper in Jack's ear. Jack shivered and knew that the time he spent at Mark's apartment would be making up for lost time. He couldn't wait.

-

They took a cab to marks apartment, Mark gave Jack the keys, "Open it, babe."

Jack shivered as he took the keys from Mark's hand and turned towards the door. Mark leaned up against Jack and placed his warm hands on Jack's hips. Mark moved in, kissing Jack's neck, pressing his hips into Jack's ass. Jack let out a high pitched moan as he struggled to open the door.

Eventually he pushed the door open, turning in Mark's hands to face his boyfriend and kiss him deeply. Mark walked Jack into the house, closing the door with his foot. Mark pulled away, looking Jack in the eyes.

"I'll put the keys away. You go to the bedroom. I want you in just your underwear when I get there." Mark said huskily. Jack nodded, blue eyes wide as he pressed the keys into Mark's hand and scurried into the bedroom.

Mark walks leisurely into the kitchen, placing the keys into the bowl with other essentials. Mark walked back to his bedroom, he was greeted with the most pleasing view he could think of. Jack was on his bed, his clothed ass in the air, his eyes were closed, one hand grasping the sheets, the other in disappearing between his legs, most likely rubbing his cock.

Mark gave a shunning noise and immediately jack retracted his hand from his boxers, eyes wide and staring at his boyfriend.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Mark said lowly, stepping closer to the bed. Jack didn't respond, his eyes fell to the sheets, avoiding Mark's deep brown eyes.

"Answer me babe." Mark said grabbing onto Jack's face, making the Irishman look at him. Jack's blue eyes were wide, lost in his boyfriends eyes.

"N-no." jack stammered out. Mark nodded.

"That's right. Because we need to go over some ground rules before we start anything." Mark stated seriously. Jack positioned himself so he was sitting crisscross across from Mark.

"First things first. Safe word." Mark said, looking at his boyfriend.

"Well," jack stated, "what about Sam?"

"Sounds good. How do you feel about asphyxiation?" mark said shyly.

Jack hesitated. "I think that's good. Just go easy on it?" Mark nodded.

"I think that's all. How about we get started then?"

Jack nodded and reached for Mark's shirt, pulling him in for a deep kiss. There wasn't going to be any more talking, hopefully, anymore. Just Jack and his boyfriend making up for lost time. Mark's hands swept under Jack's shirt, fingers splayed against his chest, slightly rubbing against Jack's perk nipples. Jack moaned into Mark's mouth, back arching, hips pressed into Mark's.

Mark groaned and pulled away from Jack. He grabbed Jack's wrists and pinned them above Jack's head. "Stay." Mark growled. Jack could only moan and nod at Mark's command. Mark's hands moved from Jack's wrists to his own neck, untying his tie. He moved to Jack and grabbed his wrists once more.