Kink chapter

Kinks: Daddy, Praise, Petplay

Jack:

I watched as Mark pretended to vomit when he talked to Momo through the screen. This is so stupid, why am I watching this? It's not like I care that he doesn't like cat girls, I don't care that he doesn't find that sexy, I don't care. Okay I don't care! It's not like I'm wearing cat ears or a collar right now! I'm not! Why did I even click onto Mark's Hunie Pop videos? It's stupid game! Everything's stupid!

I scratched my green fluffy hair and sighed. I took my black cat ears off and the blue collar, why for the love God couldn't I have been into a normal fetish? Like butts or something like that? But no I like dressing like a cat and acting like a cat and I want Mark to be my master because I like it! I can't tell him because I don't want him to laugh at me.

I feel sick to my stomach as my cock feels hard against my tight jeans. I sit in the middle of the bedroom floor and twist the tiny bell around my fingers. It makes me feel cute when I wear it and my cat ears are really soft. I put them back on and I curl up into a little ball. I feel so hot and I want to touch myself until I am ready to explode.

I want to meow out loud and feel Mark's hands against my spine. I want to be petted and treated like a kitten. I want Mark to do all these things to me but I know that he won't. He can't, he's not weird like that. I close my eyes and unzip my jeans.

The slight breeze against my thighs feels good as I pull down my underwear. I rub the head of my cock and shudder, I haven't touched myself like this in a long time. I was too ashamed and embarrassed to give myself pleasure while I was in my imaginary cat space but I moaned as I rubbed my balls. They felt heavy and hot against my shaking hands. I squeezed them and purred at the rush of pleasure it gave me.

I meowed as I stoked my shaft, "Mark... oh Mark please..." I whipsered his name over and over as the bell on my collar made a noise. "Please, Mark. I'm a good kitty."

"Oh yes you are Jack." I heard a voice call out. I turned bright red as my eyes shot open. I couldn't move or speak or breathe, I was frozen in the middle of the floor. I hid my face in my tembling hands, Mark was there standing against the door frame with a nonchantent smile and probably thinking about how utterly stupid I looked. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and for a moment I was terrified. But Mark picked me up and lay me down on the bed.

His red hair was so bright and messy and his lips were moist, he looked beautiful in a tight fitting shirt that showed off his strong arms. He crawled over to me with intense lust-filled eyes and scrathed behind my cat ears. "Oh you're a pretty kitten, aren't you Jack?" He chuckled as he pulled my shirt up, explosing my stomach and chest. He kissed along my stomach and I let out a soft purr. "Such a good little kitten. Does my little kitty want a treat?"

I was reeling in the praise and the petnames he gave me in his deep hushed voice. I nodded slowly, making sure that my ears stayed on my head. He kissed down to my crotch and licked down my cock. "Mark..." He sucked on my tip and rubbed my balls. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and I melted into him, loving the way he made me feel. "Is my kitten going to meow for his master?"

"M-meow, meow." He giggled and sucked my cock. His lips were so plump and red around my hard cock and spit was dripping down his chin. He sucked deeper and slower until his face was at my core. I felt my stomach getting tighter as his lips licked around my cock. I was so close to coming when he pulled away. "I'm going to fuck you kitten." He slowly unbuttoned his shirt in front of me and my eyes drank all of his chest in.

I was so hard and I just wanted him. I jumped on him and attacked his lips, I needed him. I wanted him. "Please, please Mark...I need you." I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and took my t shirt off, I needed to feel his skin against mine. We were naked and his hard cock was placed between our stomachs, he felt so good. He felt so hot and he was dripping pre cum already.

"You're such a bold kitten." He said pushing me down onto the bed, my head landing on the pillow. "Such a needy kitten." He kissed down my back, biting my skin softly before getting to my hole. "Such a pretty asshole." He whispered before spreading my cheeks and licking me. His hot tongue sucking on my rim, my body tensed at the feeling of his tongue entering my hole. He maked me feel so good and I love it.

He pulls my head back from the pillow and orders me to suck his fingers. I obeyed and licked his two fingers. I sucked them. I heard him moan and he pushed my head back down. "Good kitten." I loved when he called me kitten, telling me how good I was, how much of a good boy I was. I loved all the attention he gave me, reveling in it like a needy little kitty.

He gently teased my rim again before pushing a finger in, I moaned into the pillow and cleched around him. He pushed a bit further until he found my G spot, flicking his finger, hitting it every time and every time I would jerk and moan and gasp. I heard he chuckle deeply as if he is getting some sort of enjoyment out of torturing me like this. I knew exactly how to make him want me, "Please daddy, fuck me daddy." I smirked as I moaned desperately. "Fuck...Sean..." He inserted another fucking and I hissed at the uncomfortable feeling of being streched.

"Be patient little kitten. Daddy has to make sure you're ready for him." He waited for me to get used to his fingers before streching me some more. His fingers were hot around my hole and I just needed him, I started thrusting into his fingers, desperate for some sort of function.

"Daddy...please...please fuck me. I need your cock please..." I begged, tears threatening to fall, I was so strung out and needy, I didn't care anymore. He pulled his fingers out and he pressed the tip against my hole. The heat made me want to thrust into him again but I waited. He grabbed my hips and pushed me into his cock. He was so warm and hard, throbbing inside my hole. I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out.

"Harder daddy...harder..." He thrusted all the way out and jammed his cock inside me again, causing the bed to smack against the wall. He repeated this, roughly thrusting into me and I loved it, the panting and his breath against my skin, his cock hitting my sweet spot over and over and over again. "Do you like that kitten?" I barely coughed out a meow, loving the feeling of his cock. "Such a beautiful sound my kitten." I meowed again and he moaned deeply, riding me fast and rough. "Daddy...I'm going to come daddy, can I come? Please daddy." I begged, feeling my orgasm coming closer. "Yes, kitten please come for daddy. Such a good little pet." He fucked me deep as I came all over the sheets and heard Mark moan, signaling his climax. I buried my head into the pillow, exhausted from the orgasm and I heard Mark go to the bathroom and come back with a cloth to clean me up. I forced myself to sit up and rested my head against his naked chest. "Shh...Jack...just relax."

"I love you Mark."
"I love you too Jack."