two's company part three

How this had all started, Jack wasn't sure. Maybe it was a party, maybe a massive colab. He was too drunk to know or care right now. Well, whatever the reason, he, Mark, Ethan, Tyler, and Felix were all at Mark's house. They'd played a lot of drinking games resulting in most of them being drunk, but now they were playing spin the bottle, and Jack couldn't wait to be done playing. This was fun, but he couldn't wait for what he and Mark had planned for once the game was over. So far, Tyler had kissed Ethan, Ethan had kissed Felix, and now it was Mark's turn.

Kissing Ethan had been really terrible. Not that he was a bad kisser, he was pretty good, but Felix was worried Tyler would get jealous. Ethan /was/ his boyfriend after all. Felix knew he wouldn't want to watch someone kiss his partner. It only made the game twice as awkward because he was the only one who hadn't brought a significant other along. Felix was currently unattached, meaning anywhere the bottle landed, he was kissing someone's boyfriend. This had been a terrible idea, who'd suggested this?

Mark was so glad he'd suggested this. It was a great way to get Felix back into the relationship. Ever since the last time he and Jack had slept with the Swede, Felix had grown distant, pulling away at casual touches, and avoiding the two whenever possible. Hopefully Mark could use tonight to settle the matter and get Felix comfortable with them again. He spun the bottle. It landed between Tyler and himself.

"If it lands between, you gotta kiss both people, but you can't kiss yourself so you have to spin again." Ethan commanded. He'd been making up all sorts of strange rules as the game progressed, like the order in which they spun, or what if the person didn't want to kiss you.

Mark shrugged. At least this rule made sense. He spun again and the bottle landed between Ethan and Felix. Mark shot Tyler a look, silently asking permission. He gave a little nod, so Mark crossed the circle.

Oh no. Felix had kissed Ethan, now he was going to kiss Mark? Would Jack get mad? He glanced over at the Irishman, accidentally making eye contact. Jack only winked, then looked away to watch Mark kiss Ethan. It was kind of hot, since Felix knew how good Mark was at kissing. He was good at a lot of things... But ever since their last sexual endeavour, Felix had been weird around him and Jack. He didn't know where he stood with them. Was he just a third party they occasionally fucked to spice things up? Felix wanted to think he was part of the relationship, but that couldn't be the case. Jack and Mark already had their own thing. They'd told family members, a few close friends. It was an official relationship. Sure, they hid it from the fans, but they were still definitely a thing. He didn't want to invade their relationship.

The American pulled away with a grin. Now it was Felix's turn. Mark cupped his jaw and moved to kiss him. He flinched, glancing at something off to Mark's left before he let their lips meet. The American took it nice and slow, since Felix seemed hesitant, starting with a soft, closed-mouthed kiss and accelerating gently from there.

Mark was amazing. Everything about him was intoxicating. His taste, touch, scent... Everything left Felix wanting more; it was never enough to satisfy him.

Mark pulled away, leaving Felix completely breathless. He couldn't help but smirk as he returned to his spot in the circle, knowing he'd done his job well.

Now it was Felix's turn to spin. He just hoped the bottle would end up pointing directly at himself so he would be exempt from the round, or maybe it would point at Ethan or Tyler, since they seemed pretty open to all of this. No such luck of course; it landed between Mark and Jack. The two people he wanted to kiss the most yet also least. This was awful.