mixing it up

Summary:
Mark and Jack engage in some extracurricular activities, but Mark doesn't know what Jack has planned.
___________________________________

Now, they had a lot of toys, but that didn't mean Mark never fucked Jack himself. He did, a lot. They just also used toys sometimes. They used toys during foreplay, Jack used them on Mark while he was fucking him senseless, and sometimes, when he was feeling up to it, Mark used toys to bring Jack to a second orgasm after the main event. But what Jack had planned for tonight was something they'd never done with toys before.

It started off normally, with kissing and touching and Mark breaking out a vibrator. Jack requested the thin blue one, even though they didn't use that one very much, and certainly not for foreplay. They generally used external toys beforehand while Mark opened Jack on his fingers, but maybe he wanted a vibrator in him this time. They'd done that before, and he'd seemed to enjoy it, so Mark got the lube and slid the toy into Jack. It was thin enough that he didn't need preparation first. Mark thrust it slowly, letting it slide over his prostate. Jack shivered at the new sensation, bucking his hips a little.

"T-Turn it on." He groaned. Mark did, going to setting five of ten. Jack clenched around it, moaning loudly. That was a lot, especially to start off with, but he wasn’t exactly complaining. Besides, it looked /really/ good; he was writhing around, panting and fisting the sheets. Mark made sure it was pressed right against his prostate, assaulting the sensitive spot as he held it there.

"A-/Ah/! Mark!"

"Too much?" Mark started thrusting it, adding some friction, and making things /so/ much worse. Jack cried out, clenching again.

"Do you want me?"

He just groaned, trying to fuck himself on the toy. Mark let him play around a bit, then stepped back.

"Let me get the cuffs." He left the vibrator in his boyfriend while he secured a pair of soft leather cuffs to the headboard. Jack had a hold of the toy and he was thrusting it slowly while he waited. Gosh, he was hot.

"You remember the safe word?"

"It's red."

"Yeah, so if you want me to stop, that's all you have to say."

"You can use it too." Jack panted, sliding the toy out and turning it off.

"Yeah, I guess. Ready?" Mark reached for his wrists.

"Want you in me first." Jack pulled them away.

"Alright." Mark tried to take the toy so he could set it aside, but Jack kept a hold of it. Mark just shrugged and lined up, sliding in. Jack moaned, long and high. He was so pretty.

"C-Come down here." Jack wrapped his legs around Mark's waist, trying to tug him down. Mark laughed and let Jack pull him in for a kiss.

"Wanna ride you." The Irishman panted.

"What about the cuffs?"

"Please Marky?"

"Alright." Mark rolled them over so he was laying on his back and Jack was straddling him. He started riding almost immediately, making his boyfriend cry out. Jack was so /tight/, and he felt amazing dragging himself up and down on Mark's cock like that. It felt so good, Mark didn't notice Jack was locking his wrists into the cuffs until they were already secured. Then he stopped riding.