Five.

"Okay, now that we have this whole area cleared, I was thinking we can plant some nice flowers along the walk way. It'll be visually appealing to all of the guests." I suggested as I stood in front of all the workers with a clip board in my hand.
It felt so weird being in charge of something like this. I wasn't used to people actually taking me seriously and listening so intently.

It was the next day and all that they had gotten done so far was clearing the area. I was glad they were able to clean the place up, I was positive that it was going to take longer than one day, but I was proved wrong.

"Which flowers Miss? The red Asters or the pink Tulips?" a worker asked. 

I looked down at my clipboard, noticing that we had purchased both types. 

"Um, well what do you all think?" I asked, curious to know what they thought.

"I'd say we work with the Aster's ma'am." a gruff voice spoke from the back. A couple of others nodded and showed their agreement.
"Okay." I nodded, "Let's use the Asters."

With that, everyone got to work. Some began racking the soil, others were grabbing the plants from the truck, and others began digging small holes in a straight line.

I watched everyone before walking over to the truck and looking at all the flowers I had purchased yesterday. 
My fingers caressed the soft petals of a vibrant red aster, a sweet scent lingering from it.

"Beautiful flower isn't it?" a voice spoke from beside me.

I turned my head to meet the brown hues of Zayn. 

I nodded, "Yes, very." 

"It's supposedly a symbol of love and patience." Zayn said softly, his eyes glued to mine momentarily. He looked away and back at the flowers that sat in the truck.

I don't know why, but my cheeks turned a light pink. Maybe it was the way he had looked at me, or his words. Not sure.

"Oh...I feel like a lot of flowers have some sort of meaning that connects to 'love'." I said turning my attention back to all the bright flowers.
He chuckled quietly, "Yeah, I guess." 
He then grabbed  two pots in his hands and walked back over to where he had been working.
My eyes involuntarily followed him, watching his every move. I couldn't help but admire his appearance. He may be wearing cheap, dirty, ripped clothing but he still managed to look good. 
My mind began filling with images of him in proper suit. A small smile graced my lips as I thought about how handsome he'd look-

"Miss?"

I snapped out of my girly thoughts, inwardly scolding myself for doing so, and turned to see who had called me.

"Yes?" I asked the short old man who stood in front of me. His skin was wrinkled, and body was bent with age but his eyes glowed with youth and happiness. For someone with so little, he seemed to be genuinely happy.

"Would you like them all to be red Asters? Because I know we have some violet ones too." he asked, pointing a finger at the dark purple ones.
"Oh! Sure, you can use those too." I said giving him a small smile.

He smiled back, grabbing two pots, but before he walked away I called him back.

"Yes Miss?" he asked politely.

I furrowed my brow in concern, "Would you like to take a break?" I asked, seeing as he was sweating already and out of breath.

He chuckled, "Oh, no Miss. A body in motion stays in motion my dear." his eyes bright.

I smiled, admiring this man's attitude. Usually, someone his age with his social status was never too friendly. 

"Okay, well be careful." I advised, his face reminding me of my own grandfather's.