Chapter 79

WARNING: Sexual content. Do not read if you don't like and skip to the next chapter instead. To the others: enjoy! ;)

════════════

Camila smiled against Lauren's lips when she felt the soft warm hand caress her cheek. She had missed being close to her. The last two weeks had been stressful. Her thoughts had been too occupied with everything she had needed to do. She wanted everything to be perfect, but it had cost her some precious moments with her girlfriend. Like this one.

Sure, they had cuddled and she had always given Lauren a peck on the lips before leaving her, but nothing more. Snuggling into Lauren relaxed her beyond belief and made her forget about the world entirely, but she had truly missed the intensity, the rush, and the sparks between them.

Lauren deepening the kiss didn't make her nervous anymore, nor did the wandering hands. Not in the least. Making out with her girlfriend had become one of her favorite things to do and not something to be anxious about. No, it was definitely something she always looked forward to.

But tonight it felt different. A good kind of different. Maybe it was because she knew  it would eventually lead to something much more serious than what they had ever done before. Or perhaps it was just the tension that had been building up between them ever since they had started dating and that finally wanted to be released. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the difference was definitely there.

She felt it in the way Lauren kissed her, passionate yet tentative, or how hesitantly yet teasingly her hands moved over her body. It was endearing and hot at the same time, it made her head spin. It made it difficult for her to think properly. But thinking was overrated. No, she didn't want to think. She wanted to feel and be as close to her girlfriend as possible.

Lauren broke their kiss and quickly took her shirt off to throw it into a corner. "God, I'm so hot..."

"Yes, you are," she answered and stared in awe at her girlfriend's upper body. It didn't matter how often she had seen Lauren like this, she just couldn't help but be amazed. Her fingers traced over the toned muscles and they tensed beneath her touch. "Like, really  hot..."

"Not exactly what I meant by that, but I take it," Lauren said amused.

"As you should. Did you see yourself? I never see you working out," she mused, albeit a little distracted when Lauren kissed her jawline. "And yet you look like that... are you even real?"

"I started going to the gym with Mani," Lauren mumbled against her skin and tugged on her turtleneck. "Now stop talking and raise your arms. I'm not getting naked while you remain dressed, that's just awkward... and  I happen to know that you're still wearing a tank top underneath this. So don't you even try."

Well, she couldn't argue with that. And Lauren was right, it was getting kind of warm... Shrugging, Camila obediently lifted her arms and Lauren didn't waste any time to quickly pull the sweater over her head and toss it to the other side of the room.

"Hey, that was one of my fav-"

But Lauren only responded by capturing her lips again and she let it go. It wasn't that important anyway. No, Lauren was important. Lauren who was sitting on top of her in their bed, looking hot as hell. That  was important.

Her fingers moved from the stomach to the back and she gently traced the spine. Goosebumps started to appear beneath her fingertips before Camila reached her goal and slowly unclasped the bra.

"Sneaky," Lauren whispered when she pulled away and slipped out of it to throw it over her shoulder. She arched her back slightly as Camila's hands wandered back to the front. "You're getting good at this."