03

YOUR P.O.V
After I was done talking to Garnet I took a shower then I got dressed *picture above*. I grabbed my phone, my lanyard, and my wallet and headed out. I drove to the store and grabbed a lot of snacks. I decide i would take 2 of everything for my house. I went to the cast register and the cashier looked about in her 18. She looked at me and gasped "Omg your y/n! May I have a photo?!" "Sure" i said while smiling and holding up a peace sign. She was finally done and i walked back to my car. I put my stuff in the trunk of my car and it almost didn't fit because of so much food while I put the other in the back seats. I checked the time and I had about 30 mins left. I drove to get 3 bags of frybits and 4 large pepperoni pizzas. 5 mins left. I called Garnet because i didn't know here she lived. I arrived with the fry bits and pizza and knocked the door to be greeted by pearl. When she saw me her expression instantly changed from chill to full of disgust."Oh its just you what do you want?" She said looking at me up and down with the same expressions on her face. "I'm here to visit you guys." I said She rolled her eyes and said "Y/n we don't want you here so you might as well get lost." "Pearl why are you acting like this?" You said. Your face was full of hurt. You just met her and she already hates you." Get lost you filthy dog all you want is attention your nothing like us. And you never will be like us get it?!" She yelled. Those words stabbed you like a knife. You put the food on the ground and walked away. You reached your car and you didnt put the key in because you were shacking so much from crying. "All you want is attention." "You will never be like us get it?!" Those words replayed your head over and over. You didnt know what to do so you finally put your keys in and drove home. You couldn't see the rode because your tears were making it hard to see. You arrived and didn't even bother checking your phone which was ringing multiple times. You grabbed your food from the car and left Garnets there. You put all the food in its place and jump face first on your bed. Your phone rang and you decided to check who it was. "Garnet 🎀" You didn't want to talk to anyone right now. You felt tired and felt your eyes shutting so you gave in and slept a dreamless sleep.

--------------------------

Hellooooo ok so many of you guys are probably mad I made pearl look like an evil hoe. Don't worry she aint gonna stay like this forever. She will change throughout the story. Stay slaying 😛💕