04

GARNETS P.O.V
I went to my room and sat for a little while before checking the time. It was almost 9 so i decided to go check if y/n was here. Everyone was awake and steven was watching TV with amethyst. "hello everyone." I said while everyone said hey. The door knocked and Pearl said she would go get it. I sat next to steven while looking at the door and saw y/n was there but she had a pained expression on her face. I got closer but not to close where both could see me. "Get lost you filthy dog all you want is attention, your nothing like us, you will never be like us get it?!" Pearl said and y/n had tears brimming her eyes. I saw her put some food on the ground walk away and pearl closing the door. I walk to my room and walked right out again. Pearl was sitting on the couch with steven and amethyst. "PEARL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled which took everyone by surprise. "D..do what?" Pearl said. "Pearl you made y/n cry and hurt her feeling just because of your feeling." I said. Amethyst took steven outside and told him to go to Connie's house. She came back and gave pearl a glare. "You just met her what is your problem pearl!" Amethyst yelled. Pearl had a horrified look on her face. "She means a lot to steven. Shes his inspiration." I said. I walked back to my room.I called y/n. No answer. I walked out my room to see Amethyst shouting in Pearls face. "shes not answering my calls. You wanted her gone and now she is, good luck telling steven you kicked his inspiration out. He was expecting her today." I said and walked in my room once again. "Ruby she was protecting her feelings please calm down." "SAPPHIRE SHE HURT Y/N HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN." then i unfused and everything went dark.

--------------------------

Hola! hope you like it and stay tuned for more. Stay slaying 😛💕