08

GARNETS P.O.V
I was in the living room with Steven and Amethyst when I heard screaming coming from my room. "Guys I will be right back" I walked into my room and saw y/n kicking and screaming. I started to shake her until she woke up. "Y/n are you ok?" She didn't answer all she did was hug me and cried. I smoothed her hair and whispered sweet things into her ears. "There there I'm right here don't cry." She stopped crying and she just laid on my shoulder. "Want to talk about it?" I asked. She shook her head and grabbed her hand and told her to stand up. I hugged her and tried to stand up straight when I remember shes shorter then me. "Jump, then wrap your legs around my waist" I said. She jumped and did as she was told. I opened the door and walked to the living room. "Garnet! Is y/n ok?" Steven and Amethyst asked. I couldn't answer because pearls door opened and my back was turned to her so I could feel her staring at me. I turned and saw pearl making signs at y/n and then stopped. "Is there anything you want pearl?" I asked. "Yes i wanted to talk to y/n but I can tell shes busy at the moment." I heard y/n mumble a curse word. Y/n lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me. I put her down and she turned to Pearl. "Yes pearl?" "Y/n I wanted to say I'm sorry for acting the way I acted, I don't know what got over me. I got jealous and Im sorry. I hope you can forgive me." Y/n stared at her. "I forgive you." "What?!" Everyone shouted. "Your going to forgive her that easy?!" Me and Amethyst yelled. Y/n half smiled and said "My father told me that my mother always said, never stay mad at someone because they can either be a blessing or a lesson in our our life." I looked at y/n and Pearl. Pearl walked up to y/n and gave her a hug. Y/n was shock but then hugged her back. "One more question. What is your weapon and what is your fusion dance?" Pearl said. "My weapon is y/w and my fusion dance is y/f/d. "Can we see it." Steven asked. "Sure, Garnet wanna fuse?" She asked me. I nodded and got to position. *after fusion.* "Wow!" Steven yelled. I heard y/n yawn so I whispered in her ear. "Tired?" She nodded. "Jump." She did and soon fell asleep on my shoulder.
--------------------------

Hey!!!!! Stay slaying 😛💕