09

Y/N P.O.V
I felt someone put me down on the bed and kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Garnet walking towards the door. "Garnet will you stay and sleep with me?" You asked. "Sure but I will be right back." she shut the door and I laid on my side. I was half asleep when I felt the bed sink and someone back touch mine. I turned around and grabbed Garnets waist and buried my face in her back. I did that for a couple seconds when I felt her turn around and grab me by my waist and pull me closer. i laid my hands on her chest and fell asleep.

GARNETS P.O.V
i was running my fingers thru y/n hair when I heard her mumble in her sleep. she started to cry in her sleep but then she smiled and cuddled up to me more. I kissed her forehead and soon I fell asleep.

Y/N P.O.V
i was walking down a while hallway. But at the end of the hallway was "Rose?" You croaked as she turned and smiled at you. "Y/n! How are you? How's Steven? Greg? The gems?!" You laughed as you hugged her "Im fine thanks Stevens doing great, I haven't talked to greg yet, and the gems are ok. Wait how did you know I known the gems?" You asked. "I watch you and make sure your ok" Rose said. you sniffled and smiled. You and Rose where having a great time when she turned to you and said "Y/n, the gems are watching over steven but I need you to do something for me, Take the gems where ever you go because they are very important to me." You smiled and nodded. "And tell steven that I love him very much. And I'm watching over him every single day." She kissed your head and soon everything went dark and you woke up. It was 8:01 am and Garnet was sleeping. You kissed her forehead and got out of bed trying not to wake her up. You walked to the living room wearing *pic above* and looked thru the cabinets deciding what to make. That when Steven woke up and saw you. "Can I help" Steven asked You nodded. "Steven I had a dream with your mom last night. She told me to tell you that she is always watching you and that She loves you very much." You said while flipping a pancake. "How do you know my mom?" Steven asked. You placed the pancakes on a plate and grabbed the bacon. "Me and your mom were best friends. Nobody knew we were friends, we weren't allowed to be friends because if anyone found out I would be killed. Then one day she told me she was pregnant of you and I was there for her. I saw you be born steven but no one could ever find out. So I ran away and I got abused, hurt, betrayed but I still believe one day I would make Rose dream come true." "And whats that?" You smiled and said "Rose told me once to promise her I would meet you one day and protect you with my life, to always look after you no matter what. I searched to find you and I never could so I was losing hope little by little. Until You came to my concert and found me." You saud while wiping you eye. "She told me once, never forget me and those were her last words before you were born." You looked at Steven and saw he was crying. You hugged Steven and he mumbled "I miss my mom." You looked at him and wiped his tears "Steven I promise one day you will see her and tell her you love her. She never wanted you to find out but once I retreat to my gem....She will take my place while I cure from the injury." I said I placed all the food on the table and the crystal gems came to the table and there eyes were bloodshot red. "Have you guys been crying?" I asked. They looked at each other before Amethyst started to speak. "Y/n we overheard the conversation you were having with Steven." You froze and pearl said "Y/n we really miss Rose, the only reason we took you in was because we already knew" You got from the table and looked at Garnet. Steven looked mad at the Crystal Gems. You stood up and summoned your weapon. "Y/n please don't" Steven said. "You guys get what you want so this is goodbye for now." Were your last words before aiming your weapon at your stomach and everything going black.
--------------------------
wow such a cliff hanger duded Literally turn of event am I right? Stay slaying 😛💕