11

*2 weeks later* YOUR P.O.V
Its been 2 weeks since I last saw the gems. I still talk to Steven and sometimes we skype but he has to go on missions and I have to shoot for my music video for 'Dangerous Women' so we are pretty busy but Im finally done with the video and im uploading it right now. "3...2...1" Everyone cheered as the video uploaded and in one minute it got thousands of views. "Wow" I whispered staring in awe as the views grew.

STEVENS P.O.V
"Guys watch!" I said as i pressed play on y/n music video. Y/n voice was really pretty. And the high note was perfect. The video ended and I looked at Garnet. she smiled a little and took off her shades. "I was with y/n when she was writing the lyrics." She looked sad and I felt bad but she was part of y/n senerio. She got up and walked into her room and shut the door. Thats were she spent most of her time. I sighed as all the gems looked at eachother. We need to do something...and fast.

YOUR P.O.V
"WAZZUP BABES!" i yelled as ran on stage. You were wearing *pic above* and you started to sing Dangerous Women. You suddenly remembered the lyrics to the song you came up with dedicated to Garnet. "ok babes this is a secret between me and you, Im about to leak a new song." You started to sing "If I got locked away and we lost it all today tell me honestly would you still love me the same?" Everyone started screaming and you started laughing. "Thats all im going to sing." *End of concert* You were so tired you jumped on your bed and fell asleep. You woke up to your phone buzzing and it was an unknown number. "Hello is this y/n?" "Yes who is this?" "Im calling you to inform you your nominated for an iHeartRadio award Best solo female artist, Singer of the year, and Best looking 2016 female artist." And they hanged up. I was shocked and I called steven.

STEVENS P.O.V
"Hey y/n whats up?" "STEVEN IM NOMINATED FOR AN IHEARTRADIO AWARD. 3 ACUALLY." "WHAT?!" "YEA IK IM SO HAPPY!" I was yelling so loud the gems ran in my room. "Steven are you ok?!" Pearl yelled. "Y/N GOT NOMINATED FOR 3 IHEARTRADIO AWARDS! Y/n i got to go but I will call you back." "Bye steve." "Bye" I hanged up and started running around. I tripped but Garnet catched me. my phone buzzed and it was y/n. The host said i could bring at least 6 people so if you wanna come and invite connie, the gems, and your dad you can I will send a limo to pick you guys up. Dont worry i will be in the limo also. text me back as soon as you can so I can send matching outfits for everyone whos going. Bye! I looked at Garnet with puppy eyes. "Please Garnet!" She looked at me and smiled. "I know I'm going what about you guys?" "Yes" Said Pearl and Amethyst. I called my dad and he said he will see if he can. "Guys I will be back!" I said while running to the beach to find Connie sitting there. "CONNIE WANNA COME WITH ME TO THE IHEARTRADIO AWARDS?!" "Steven you know how my parents are." I frowned when she said that because she was right. "Im sorry steven maybe next time." Connie said while smiling a crooked smile. "Sure I have to go bye." I mumbled while walking back to the temple. My phone buzzed and it was my dad. Sorry kiddo, Mayor Dewy wants me to fix the van I'm sorry. Maybe next time. "WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY NEXT TIME WHEN THERE IS NO NEXT TIME!?" I yelled while running to my room. Y/n only me and the gems are going. My phone buzzed. Ok thanks! I walked downstairs to see Amethyst. "Connie isn't coming neither is my dad." "Awww" Amethyst said. I shrugged and walked to the fridge.

--------------------------

Im alive guys! SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG. I was having a writers block and then I got my phone taken away. BUT NOW I HAVE IDEAS AND MY PHONE BACK SO LETS GOOOOO!! Stay Slaying 😛💕