06

YOUR P.O.V
You woke up and saw you had 15 missed calls from Garnet. it was 2 p.m and you were bored and you decided to call Garnet. "Y/n where are you? Are you ok?!" Garnet yelled. You were confused why she would ask if your ok then you remembered Pearl's words. "Yeah im fine, I was wondering if I could Come over and pick Steven up to walk around town with him. You guys can tag along if you like." You said. "Sure I will tell him to get ready." "Thanks Garnet your the best!" You said hanging up. You decided to shower and change into *pic above* And head out. You arrived at Stevens house and Garnet opened the door. "Hello y/n" she said while smiling. "Hey Garnet, i was wondering if you would help me bring the bags off food in the house?" I said. She nodded and called Steven and Amethyst to help also. All you guys took 4 bags each and we made about 5 trips so..yeaa. Garnet and you were having a conversation and Amethyst & Steven were putting the food away when Pearls door opened and everything went silent. She looked at Garnet then at me. When she looked at me she had a smug look on her face. Garnet noticed her look so she grabbed me from my waist and said "Steven and Amethyst lets go y/n wanted to go out in town." Pearls face almost made me die of laughter. "Do you guys wanna take anything before we leave." I asked ignoring Pearls look. They nodded and Steven grabbed a Cookie Cat and Amethyst grabbed a small bag of Doritos. You guys got in your car. "I call shotgun!" Garnet yelled. "No fair." Said Steven. I laughed as I turned on the car. "You guys ready?" I asked. "Totally!" Yelled Amethyst. I drove to an arcade Steven told me would be fun. "$30 in coins please." I said "Here you go pumpkin" said a lady in around her 40s. I walked over to the table Garnet was. "Wheres steven and Amethyst?" "They went to the bathroom." "Oh ok would you like some coins?" "No thanks y/n." I nodded and I waited for the two to come back. "Y/n" "Hm?" "Your really pretty did you know that?" I blushed a crimson red. "Thank you Garnet." After a minute both came back. "Sup y/n." "Hey guys I got the coins." "Aw yeah!" Yelled Amethyst. I passed the coins to her and they ran off. I put my head down when suddenly I felt the seat next to me sink down and a hand on my waist pulling me closer to the body. I looked up and saw Garnet, I blushed and I put my head on Garnets shoulder. I suddenly had an idea of a song. I jumped up which must of scared Garnet because she instantly took her hand away from my waist. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "I just though of song lyrics." I grabbed my notebook and started to write my lyrics. I finished and looked at my song. I finally decided to name the song "Dangerous Women" I let Garnet read it and I messaged Marc and told him I wanted to record a song and I brought my recording station so all I needed to do is send him the lyrics and he can decided the beat. He said ok and I freaked because I was excided. I looked at the time and realized its 8:39. "Garnet its getting late wanna go home?" "Sure let me call Steven and Amethyst then we can leave." I walked to the car and sat in. It was all quiet when my phone ring and it was from garnet saying they wanted to stay and steven wants me to play a game so be there in like 10 mins." I texted back and got another message. It was a video from Marc and it was a karaoke version of the song I just made.

--------------------------

Thank you for everyone reading my story stay tuned for more. Stay slaying 😛💕