12

*We are time traveling to the iHeartRadio awards*

GARNETS P.O.V
I was wearing the outfit y/n send us and I have to admit it was pretty freaken awesome. we were currently waiting for the limo when I saw a white limo pull up. The driver got out his seat and opened the door for us. Steven went first, then Amethyst, then Pearl, and finally me. I looked to see there was a row of seats for 3 people. Steven, Amethyst, and Pearl were sitting in a row which meant the only seat left was next to y/n

YOUR P.O.V
Garnet sat next to me. She looked amazing. I was wearing *pic above* and everyone had the same colored outfits. Everyone was talking and Garnet was staring out the window. "You look gorgeous" I whispered to her. She turned and looked at me. She eyed me up and down and whispered "You don't look bad yourself" I blushed and thanked her. She smiled and looked at her lap. "Hey guys are you hungry?" I asked "Yes!" Amethyst yelled. "No thanks" Steven said then his stomach growled. I bursted out laughing "Sure steve man" You guys want pizza?" "How are gonna get it?" "So you guys want pizza?" "Sure." I got up and walked to a computer. "Pizza and fries." I typed I walked back and the stared at me confused. I heard a ding and i pushed a button next me. In the middle of the seats appeared pizza and a set of fries. "OMS" (oh my stars) yelled steven. I giggled and let them eat. I put my hand down and accidently had my hand over Garnets. She blushed and mumbled "sorry" I smiled and soon we arrived at the iHeartRadio awards. Time pasted by and It was time for me to perform and I didn't even know so I grabbed the mic and sang my new song "Dangerous Women" Everyone cheered and I smiled and waved. I sat in my seat and Garnet grabbed my hand and knitted our finger together. "You were amazing y/n thank you for Asking Steven to come. This only happens once in a lifetime" I smiled and squeezed her hand "No prob bob" She laughed and looked at the panel that said the nominees. "And the winner is....Y/N!" I was in shock, I stood up and Steven hugged me first. "Y/n congrats!" I smiled and hugged him back and walked to the stage. "Wow guys I love you guys so much I would like to thank the fans first diff because if it wasn't for you I would have never been a successful artist And this award in my hand. I would also like to thank My team and the Gems for believing in me. I may nit know them long but they are like the family I never had." I wiped my tears, smiled, and waved. I sat down and Pearl walked first to hug me. "Thank you y/n. You've kept a positive additude towards us. Thanks." I hugged her and nodded. Steven and Amethyst hugged me and I smiled. Garnet grabbed my waist and and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back and we all sat down. *skip time* So I won 2 awards best female solo artist and best 2016 female artist. I was walking up to give my speech when suddenly the panel when blank and "Yellow Diamond!" I mumbled "Hello Gems including y/n"

--------------------------
Ello guys. So sorry I haven't updated and I know I keep saying that but really I'm sorry. Stay slaying 😛💕