10

STEVENS P.O.V
"M...mom!?" I saw y/n gem fall to the ground and My moms shadow appear. "Steven!" Mom yelled. "R..rose?!" Pearl yelled. My mom looked at the Crystal Gems. "How could you guys?! Y/n was my best friend and for you guys to do that to her?!" My mom was furious the gems would do something like that. They looked shock. Pearls head hanged low, Amethyst had guilt on her face and Garnet, you could tell she was hurt. "Were so sorry we didn't think She would hurt herself so you could be here. "I did." Garnet said taking off her shades. "Why didnt you say anything!? She was my best friend like my sister and you took her away." i yelled. I saw my mom walk to me and hugged me. I buried my face in her dress. I looked at Garnet and she had no emotion. Pearl and Amethyst were felling guilty I could tell. I wiped my face and grabbed my Moms hand and left. "Were are we going?" My mom asked. "You'll see." I answered. I walked over to were my dad worked. "Hey stev-" he stopped talking when he saw my mom. she gasped. she slowly walked to my dad. He dropped the hose and ran to hug my mom. "Its been so long how?!" Mom laughed and told him what happened. "whos y/n?" I explained who she was. I told mom I would be right back and I ran back to the temple. When I got there I heard shouting "Why didn't you tell us?!" "Rose is mad at us!" "Who cares if shes mad, y/n is leaving in like 3 days who knows how long it will take her to be cured." I knew it Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl arguing. "STOP!" I yelled which took everyone by surprise. "Please stop I know it was wrong of you guys to do that but stop arguing." I said. Garnet mumbled sorry and left to her room. Amethyst and pearl did the same and left. I grabbed my backpack and left to go with my mom.

YOUR P.O.V
I didn't want to see the gems ever. I decided to leave steven because He grew up with them so I'm not going to tear that apart. "Why did I fall for you Garnet?" You mumbled. You had 3 days before you left and got back to singing. You sighed. You were OK now but you decided to wait and stay 2 Days in my gem. I was crying when I thought of song lyrics. "If I got locked away and we lost it all today tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? I hummed a tune and then after awhile I had the whole song memorized. Once I got out I decided to change my look. Heels, shorts, crop tops, makeup, and anything that has to do with any of that. No one was stopping me.

*two days later*

I was finally going to go out my gem.

ROSE P.O.V
Y/n was ready to finally come out of her gem. I looked at steven and said "Steven y/n is ready so I'm leaving but please remember I love you and your father." He cried a lot but we walked back to the temple. All the gems were sitting on the couch in silence. "Gems," they all looked up with bloodshot eyes "Im leaving because y/n is healed. I love you all even though you hurt y/n I will miss you guys." I hugged each of them before waving and felt myself slipping into darkness.

YOUR P.O.V
I saw everything become bright and I didn't feel weak anymore. I was back at the temple, i became light headed and fell to my knees. "Y/n are you ok?" Steven asked. "Im fine thank you." You said while looking at the gems Garnet was approaching you. "Y/n I'm so sorry" She was sobbing "I love and I have been in love with you" You looked at her with no emotion. "Its sad how I USED to feel the same now, I dont." You said. On the inside your heart was breaking. You bend down to be Stevens height. "Hey little man imma miss you." He gave you a confused look "Im leaving tomorrow." He had tears brimming his eyes."Your mom wanted me to take you were ever I go so you can be safe but you've been with the gems for 14 years now so its best if you stay." You hugged him and took two best friend bracelets that were Crying Breakfasts and gave him one. "I will miss you, never forget me." You said while kissing his forehead and walking out the door.
--------------------------
This chapter has me some type of way dude 😭 Stay slaying 😛💕