Chapter 3

Skip the plane ride

    We finally landed in Phoenix. Once I hooked up to the hotspot on my brothers phone, I shot a text at Chris.

Me: WE JUST LANDED!

Christina: Okay we just got here. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!!!😆😆😆❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me: SAME! ❤️ Is Hunter coming?

Christina: Oh you don't know?

Me: Know what?

Christina: He is famous now. He doesn't really talk to any of us anymore.

Me: Oh okay.

     My heart broke into a million pieces. The one guy I liked from 1st grade all the way to 5th grade, probably doesn't remember me. I hope maybe if he sees me he will remember me. I see Christina about 50 feet away from me. I dropped my bags and yelled at my brother "WATCH THEM PLEASE!" And I ran to her as fast as I could. She was about 5 feet away and then we crashed into a bear hug, and fell to the floor. I started crying out of joy. Reunited with my best friend in the whole wide world! When we finally got up, after 5 minutes of us hugging, she walks with me to my brother and my mom to get my things. "I love that outfit Vane!" I was wearing a navy blue crop top, with White jeans, and white converse. "We are reversed!" She was wearing a navy blue jeans, a white crop top, and navy blue vans. We got my stuff and drove to our new home.

I feel like this isn't that good.
Comment if you like it or not.💙