Chapter 7

Vanes POV (the next morning)
       My alarm went off at 9 as usual. And I got dressed in the outfit Christina picked for me(above). This is really cute. I went down stairs, grabbed my penny board, and told Luke I was going to the corner store. When I walked outside I saw the two older neighbors playing Basketball while the younger one watched. I'm not excited for this dinner.
      I got back from the store and Salice took me shopping for about an hour. When we got home mom told me the neighbors would be here in about 45 minutes.To pass the time I went to watch The Fosters on Netflix. This is my favorite show at the moment. Then they got here. I was walking down the stairs when I heard my mom say "She doesn't know you are our neighbors. I wanted to surprise her." The older one turned around to talk to Luke. Weird. When I got to them, I started saying hi and I noticed they looked familiar. Then the older one turned around. "HUNTER!" I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. We hugged for a good 3 minutes. I finally jumped down and playfully punched his arm. " So I heard you're famous now. That's so cool!" He looked down at the floor.

Hunters POV
      She is beyond gorgeous😍. I can't even talk to her without getting butterflies. I don't know how I'm going to handle being neighbors with her. She has changed so much. I had the hugest crush on her when we were younger. And I never really stopped liking her. But I think my feelings are stronger than ever. I think I love her. "Come on, I'll show you my room." she said. Stay cool Hunter. Stay cool.
Sorry I didn't post for a couple of days. I was in LA.
Comment a 💙 if you are reading this. AND I just started a fandom school on Instagram! You should go check it out and maybe even enroll! @ fandomschool2k16 💙😊 Thank you so much for 100+ reads! 😆