Chapter 8

Part 7
Vanes POV
     Ugh! Why do I feel this way again? What is wrong with me? He is famous and I have no chance with him. Stop thinking about him and stay cool. I'm pretty sure he only wants to be friends. But Omg he is so Hot. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! When we walked into my room he said, "I thought you guys barely moved in yesterday. You really work fast. (We laughed a little then it got silent for a while) I really missed you Vane." He said as he turned to face me. We stared into each other's eyes and just as it looked like he was gonna lean in Brandon pushed the door open. "HUNTER! THEY HAVE A HUGE ASS POOL!" He gave me a death stare. "Why wouldn't you tell us!" He said as he picked me up and flipped me onto his shoulder. "Where are we going?!" I said trying to get out of his arms. "I'm going to throw you in because you didn't tell us you had a pool." Oh great, it's going to ruin my skirt. When we got to the backyard he put me down so he could push me in but I got away and ran for the grass. When I got to the grass I fell to the floor, and he fell next to me. We laughed for so long. We started talking about our old memories and then my arm went numb. I felt a sting and my arm started itching. No. Not now. Not here. Not around Hunter. "I got stung by a bee." I said as calm as I could manage. "I hate bee stings." "Yeah but I'm severely allergic to bees." My throat stated closing up. Oh no. I couldn't breathe. He started freaking out. He ran inside and got our moms and our siblings. I saw my medication in my brothers hand. Thank goodness! My mom picked me up and started saying, "It's okay." She put me down and Hunters mom went to get her car. Then my brother and Hunter picked me up and took me to the car. Then I blanked out.
Hunters POV
     I can't believe what happened. We went from having fun to waiting for her results in the hospital. "Mom. Do you think she is going to be okay?" My mom looked at me then smiled. "I'm sure she will be fine. Don't worry to much." She gave me a side hug and went off with Ashton to find a vending machine or something. I can't eat, I'm too worried. Then the doctor came out. The look on his face wasn't too good. "She is in critical condition until further notice. You may go home because she cannot be allowed visitors until Friday." My mom and Ashton got back just in time to hear what he had said. Christina just about broke down. I wanted to cry so bad but I didn't. Why did this happen to her? Why not me?

I got my phone taken away because I wasn't listening to my older brother😒 I got it back and I will be posting more now.  Thank you for all the feedback!😊❤️