Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV
    So today is the first day of school. I'm super nervous, even though a lot of these people were my childhood friends. Hunter should be here in a little bit. He's gonna give me a ride and show me around before school starts. I hope people like me.
Hunter finally got here. In the car, he was telling me about all of his friends he wanted to introduce me to, which made me even more nervous. I might puke.
We finally arrived at the school. Looking at the kids standing outside, I am definitely am not going to fit in. Everyone here is so.... hot? They arent even pretty or cute, they are hot. They look like 19 year olds.
"VANESSA!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I said sarcastically. "Lets go!" I started fake coughing "Oops. Looks like I'm sick. Ms. Christine take me home." Hunter grabbed my arm pulling me. "Nice try Vanessa." I finally gave up and just got out of the car. We waved goodbye to Ms. Christine. "Why are you so scared?" Did he seriously just ask me that? "Why do you think I'm scared? I like like a 5 year old compared to everyone." "No you don't. You look Amazing." He said while he twirled me around. "Treating me like a five year old isn't helping." He grabbed my hand and pulled me. "Come on I have someone for you to meet." He was going way to fast and I almost tripped like 5 times. "Hunter slow down! I'm gonna fall." "Oops sorry." he said very sarcastically, which sort of sounded like he was mocking me when I said oops earlier. I don't appreciate him mocking me. We finally got to a group of people. "Hey guys." They didn't notice we were there. "GUYS!" They all turned around. "Hey Hunter! Whats up dude? Who's this cutie?" Cutie? Did he seriously call me cutie with all of these girls that are 10 times cuter than me? "This is my friend Vane. She is new here. Is it cool if she hangs out with us?" A blonde girls face lit up when he said my name. "Vane as in Vanessa Rose? From elementary? OMG it has been forever! How are you?" I'm not trying to be mean but I seriously have no idea who this girl is. "You have no idea who I am? Loren? From Mrs. Kips class? Second grade? We would switch lunches?" It finally clicked. "OMG! Loren Beech! Hey girl! How are you?" "I'm good! Omg your Glo-up is real! You went from adorable to hot." Hunter chimed in. "So while you two catch up, I'm going to show ghost Vane to her classes." I realized I totally forgot about him. "I guess that's my cue to leave. It was so great to see you!" "Same here girl! Here's my number so we can catch up some more later." She wrote her number on a paper and gave it to me. "Cool. Well bye everyone!" They all said bye in unison.