Chapter 5

Christina's POV
      She is going to freak when I tell her about Hunter. Or maybe I should make it a surprise. I wonder what friends he is bringing. I walked down stairs and Ms. Rose (Vanessa's last name is Rose) Luke and Vane were talking. " I think we should invite the neighbors over for dinner. " "Yeah totally." You could tell she wasn't really feeling it. Ever since what happened with her old neighbor Derek. I can't believe he would black mail her like that. "Neighbors? Think that's a good idea?" Luke looked at me. " I didn't think so either but when Christine came over earlier, I knew we wouldn't have a problem with them.  She has 3 sons. One that's about your age, one that's 13, and one that is 10. When I met them they seemed nice." Oh great I wonder how she is gonna do about the older one. "Yeah sure. Invite them for tomorrow. And I'm already done unpacking my room." We finished eating and went upstairs. "Dang girl! You really know how to decorate a room!"(picture above) "It's not even that nice. We get the rest of the decorations tomorrow when Salice  gets here." Not that nice? What is she talking about? "Well we need to find you an outfit for tomorrow. I looked through her closet and picked out a white crop top with an navy blue anchor on it, a navy blue skater skirt, and white vans. As you can tell I really like navy blue and white.