Thank You

"Are you sure you don't need help with anything else?"

"I got it! Don't worry."

Doubt was heard in the voice. "I don't know. It'll be a lot to handle.."

"I'm sure one more wont stop me. You just have fun and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay..." Mikasa said with a little doubt in her voice. "It's going to be hard to take care of one, let alone three so good luck Annie."

"Bye Mikasa.." She replied and quickly shut the door. Annie took a deep breath before cries were heard. "Actually... should've thought this through."

The three children have grown so much in the past year. It was almost going to be their birthday soon, which Armin and Eren were WAY too excited about. Sometimes the males are always the ones screaming around the babies or fighting over the little ones' attention.

Anyway, Eren decided he and Mikasa needed a night to themselves so Annie, being the great godmother she is, volunteered to watch Carla.

Annie let them play in the living room as she finished dinner before Armin got home. Everything lately has been such a blessing. She had a life that was beyond her own expectation and thoughts from back then. Every part of her being felt complete. It was pure blissfulness..

A door clicked open, "Annie, I'm home." A voice called from the front.

"Welcome back." Annie turned from the stove to see her handsome husband shoulder off his jacket. "Hope these extra hours are paying off."

He bent down to kiss his babies before noticing his adorable niece and kissed her too. "Yeah they are. Hey, we watching Carla tonight?"

"Yeah, it's their night. I figured one more couldn't hurt."

His chuckle filled the room, "Say that now until you put them down for bed."

Annie brushed a hair out her face and placed the meal down on the table. "Armin, I've done this before and nothing is new when it comes to those three together." She took off the apron while walking past him. "Dinner is finished."

She placed the apron on the counter when all of a sudden she felt an arm around her waist. Annie turned around with a smile before touching his cheek gently.

Armins reacted to action with a smirk before nuzzling against her forehead with such a loving look. "Thank you, Annie."

"No problem," she replied.

His eyes stared into hers as his hands grabbed her waist to pull the blonde closer. "No, for this life.. I would have never imagined it. Especially without you." Armin closed the space between them and gave a tender kiss on her lips.

"Mm.." Annie smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck then pulled away fast. "Good thing I didn't kill you huh?"

Armin laughed, "And there went the moment."

She kissed his jaw before pushing him off, "Hey, it's the only way I can get your hungry hands off."

"Yeah, yeah."

Annie turned toward the living room before replying, "Don't try to play games you won't win Armin."

...

Okay this is just a piece I've posted but, I have a plan! I promise I have all the chapters finished, just a matter of time.

Guys, please follow me on Tumblr since there will be oneshots and chapters to be posted on there first before I publish anything on here. Also, you can ask exclusive questions, give comments, or even ask for requests on my blog! Thank you so much for the support and I appreciate it!

Tumblr: EuniceMichaelis