Love Like You (Part 3)

This is it. A time in Armin's life that felt unreal. His emotions and mind weren't connecting as his body was standing at the altar. Tess was walking towards him. Their backyard was decked out in beautiful floral to showcase her mesmerizing dress. Everything turned out just right for her. 

She had a bright smile on her face as if she was the happiest bride in the world. 

Armin grabbed her hands and the ceremony began, "Hi."

Tess replied in a whisper, "Hey."

It seemed after that, everything went dark. He watched his friends disappear then come back, almost like a glitch. It still felt wrong and he couldn't grasp reality. Things were fuzzy or extremely weird around him.

"No."

"I'm sorry?" A voice called out to him.

Armin looked up to see his brides' concerned face. Then, he peered at everyone else as the vows were meant to be exchanged. He shook his head, "Nothing.. Um, Tess."

She rubbed his hand to encourage his flustered and confused state, "Yes?"

"My love life has been full of ups and downs." He couldn't even think of anything at this point. Until he decided to continue the last second, "But, the moment you came into my world and, been so patient. It's felt like a smooth ride."

Armin kissed the back of her hand before continuing, "Thank you for being my best friend through these years. I love you."

Tess nodded with appreciation. She understood the message and meaning.

Next, the rings were about to be passed out when Armin suddenly heard a pop towards the house door. The wind picked up quickly, causing everyone to hold onto things around them.

The blonde couldn't pay any attention to the wedding any longer as he glanced up to see a figure with a cape at the door entry.

A faint whisper came from them and went with the wind.

"Armin.."