Dont Let Go

"ARMIN!"

He shot up out of bed and turned to see her grasping his forearm with all she had. "Annie."

The woman stared at the pitch black room before turning to look at him in the dim light near the bed. "I-It's getting worse.." she managed to gasp out.

Armin grabbed her hand that was closest to him and kissed it. "Annie.. what happened? You don't have to hold it in anymore."

It's been months since these 'night terrors' have started up again and yes, again. Armin had to deal with her waking up in the middle of the night once they first started sleeping together long time ago. But, it normally would be just him holding her until she calmed down. Not these ones. They have been causing Annie to wake up and have the need to throw up or be 'out of mind' for the rest of the week.

She never told him what goes on and he didn't push her. Now was the time she had to. It hurt him seeing her in so much mental pain. Armin didn't want the past haunting her but, it couldn't be helped.

Annie breathed before starting to explain what's been starting to build up in her 'dreams'.

---

Blistering pain started as she looked down at her hands. Blood of those she's killed and hurt sinking into her very being. Feeding the demons who have haunted her for years. Never leaving the very existence in her mind.

She could see the faces and terror of those who saw her. Those that she couldn't help but feel bad for. Most of the deaths, she didn't mean to kill them. But, maybe she is a monster. The Titan form takes over her very being. Who was using who as a vessel?

Everything was a dark masses often consuming any source of light in her dreams. Sucking the happiness of her body and life. Bringing that evil feeling into her whole being, traveling and reminding her to who is the boss here. The female Titan herself...

When that gets to her heart, that's when she wakes up.. but even in reality, you can't escape.

---

"I-I can't d-do it." She muttered. "This life.. I.. I c-can't. It's eating me. The pain. The depression, a-anger, everything.. e-eating at me. S-she's coming for me."

Armin stared at Annie as full blown tears came out and this caused tears to fall down his cheeks as well. "A-Annie.."

Annie's losing herself. Confused between what's reality and what's not. She's suppressed it for so long since they were teens. Nobody had a clue.

"I f-FUCKING CANT!" She pulled her arms in and put her head down. The tears kept coming down without even realizing it. "It won't let it go." Her voice shaky as the words tried there best to come out behind the pain.

"Then don't let go."

Annie opened her eyes. Shocked at the response she received. "W-Wha-"

"Don't let go. I WONT LET YOU GO." Armin grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. The wetness of his tears dropping. "I won't let her take you."

She held him tighter, "Don't let go, p-please.."

"I know everything is going to be hard. You can't forget the past and you're hurting but you won't be alone." Armin kissed the top of her head. "Our beautiful children, friends, and I are here to help you."

Annie could feel that dark aura that clung onto her. Knowing full well that she was terrified of what it was capable of. Or what 'she' was capable of. They think it's only me...

"Y-Yeah." She was scared of what was to come. Not only for herself but, of what it will do to the people she loved.

.

A/N: Ohhh, What's wrong with Annie? Why has she kept it hidden for SO long?
Also, oddly enough this chapter was inspired by a song haha. But, the next chapter will be up either this weekend or next week sometime. Stay tuned!