Love Like You (Part 1)

A/N: Welcome readers! To the 6 part series finale!!! Yay! The next chapters will be posted twice a week or once a week? Let me know! And enjoy the first part of Love Like You! 

(The chapters are very short but, I promise that all parts come together beautifully.)

...

"Wow, you are really going through with this?"

"Of course. She's amazing and I love her."

A sigh was heard from behind Armin and Eren. It was Mikasa with a small box in her hand.

"Eren, we have no right chiming in on Armin's decisions. Even if, we are entitled to our own opinion." 

The blonde smiled, "Thank you. I know this is a good choice for me right now."

The twins 3rd birthday is coming up this evening and it was almost time for Armin to set up his big plan. All of his friends were helping him cook and get decorations up in their backyard.

He glanced over in the house to see Tess with all of the other ladies, cooking the food. She was laughing at Christa and Ymir as the tall lesbian picked up her girlfriend. The ginger seemed to get along so well with their group. Memories flashed through his head of that signature blonde, and blue eyes in the same scenario. 

Armin shook his head, "No. Today is a new day and I plan on moving forward." 

"Hey man, I heard the plan from the others. Are you serious? Congrats, man." Connie slapped his back with a big smile, "It's great to see you feeling like yourself. Wow. Getting engaged to Tess..."

He smiled back at his friend before replying, "Well, she hasn't said yes yet so, let's hold it." 

"Tess loves Serenity and Oath. She wouldn't trade this family for anything."

"Yeah, you're right."

...

As the party was nearly over, the parent mingled at one of the tables while children played. The sun was beginning to set and not one person has noticed a fidgety blonde, sitting nervously. All of a sudden he stood up and cleared his throat for his friends' attention. 

Once they all looked his way, he spoke loud enough for everyone, "Um, so I know today was a memorable one. And.. I would like to top off another special moment in my life with someone who had helped me with the hardest times. Who's been there when I couldn't be myself. Thank you, Tess."

Armin grabbed her hand to stand her up next to him as he kneeled.

"I know being with me hasn't been easy for you," everyone laughed as he continued afterwards, "But, I felt something missing and I want to make that piece filled. Tess will do the honor, of being my wife?"

At this point, his 2-year long girlfriend couldn't hold in her tears, "Yes! Yes!"

He smiled brightly, placing the ring on her finger and thanking Mikasa in his mind for helping him pick it out.

They shared a kiss as their friends cheered for the couple. 

If they only knew what their wedding held in the near future as a love like this, only existed in fairy tails...