Love Like You (Part 2)

The months felt like they passed in mere days. Time truly flew by when planning a wedding and oh boy; has Tess been on top of her game. Armin knew that this was his second time but, his fiance really went all out with this big wedding. Their 8 months of being an engaged couple have really been different. It felt like a dream and he tried to shake off that weird feeling.

Now, today was the big day. They had it set up in that backyard, and where they wanted to make it official.

"Hey, Armin, you ready man?" Jean peeked his head into the room. The groom got the kids' room while the bride had the master bedroom for their dressings. 

"Yeah. Jean, is everything set?"

As his groomsman patted his shoulder in reassurance, "Yes. The bride should be ready soon and everything looks great out there. Oh! The best man and maid of honor are here to wish you luck."

Armin turned to see Sasha and Eren walk in past Jean. "Hey you two."

Eren punched his arm before saying, "I'm proud of you bro."

"You look very handsome, Armin. I'm so happy that I got to introduce you to Tess." Sasha smiled brightly from behind Eren. "You two are so cute."

He looked at them with such a strong gut filled with happiness. Lately, its been an odd feeling for him. Even when it's supposed to be the best moment in his life. 

"Have you guys ever thought about Annie? Like, what she's been doing out past the walls?"

Both of them gave one another a concerned look. It didn't so unnoticed by him.

He chuckled, "I know... I shouldn't be thinking about her. Especially before my wedding but, she is off, living her adventurous life."

Sahsa looked around nervously and not wanting to stir the pot more before they saw the sad look on his face, "Hey. It's okay. I'm sure she would've wanted you to move on."

The blonde for furious quickly, "And I will! I'm still hurt at the fact, that Annie is out there. Not worried or cares about the family she left behind. We all loved each other..." his wavering voice was all it took for him to stop. 

Eren had to speak up next, "You know. Tess is out there, ready for you and I think that she won't ever leave you, Armin."

Nobody seemed to realize Mikasa standing at the door until a sob cut through the tense air. 

"Oh," Armin said as he saw the pain in his friends' eyes. Annie was her best friend and she left her too. "Mikasa.."

She placed a hand over her mouth, "I miss Annie too. But, she chose to leave us and I know its painful. Annie loved us all and it was something she had to do. We can't do anything about it now. So please, let's get you married."

The blonde hugged her before noticing his own wet stained face, "Right."