His broken heart

_Please vote and comment.

。。。。。

To Jeon Jungkook beauty in a person has to be everything. That person whoever it is boy or girl, he didn't care has to be popular, beautiful and worth waisting time for. That way he can feel proud and show everyone what kind of lover he has. That was his type. And he won't accept love letters or confessions from someone ugly or average and nerdy. That's right, he did not like nerds because they are a shame to him and totally not cool enough to become popular.

A boy around his age is standing nervously in front of him, grasping tightly a pink box in his hands. Jungkook can tell right away that this person is a nerd....and about to confess. The boy's lips shivers so he bites them down while staring intensely at the floor. It's like if he never stepped out of his comfort zone. The boy's leg shake and he holds the box tightly, afraid of the consequences in the future but nonetheless he feels brave today and he does not want to waste this opportunity. Not only did he feel brave today but he caught his crush without his usual friends who always insult him. He knows his crush is as equal as hurtful as his friends, if not more but he hopes that deep down he is a kind person that would love him dearly.

"J-Jungkook." The boy begins feeling himself tensed up, His gut and soul is screaming to him to cower and run away, to not confess but the boy ignores it. " Would you go out with me? You are the most precious person in my life." The boy says before bowing down to hide his blushing chubby cheeks. They stood in silence for a few seconds.

" Look up." Jungkook says standing up from the grass he was sitting on and walks over to the shy boy. The boy does as he is told and looks up hesitantly. He hopes that his looks don't get in the way of getting his crush to like him. Jungkook takes off the boy's purple Helvetia regular glasses and the boy begins blushing even more with his eyes glistening with hope. Jungkook cups his chubby cheeks making the boy flinch.

" What's your name?" Jungkook asks smiling down at him sweetly.

"J-Jimin." The boy answers feeling a lump on his throat that enables him from completely saying his name. Jungkook gives Jimin his purple glasses back and looks down at the pink box of cookies.

" U-uh I-i made these for you." Jimin manages to say, seeing as how Jungkook hasn't given him an answer yet. Jimin shyly hands him the box and Jungkook accepts it looking at how neatly the lace on top of the box looks.

Jimin looks down again shyly at his feet. His heart is thumping against his chest and he can feel the hope. When he looks back up Jungkook is in front of him but even closer. Jungkook keeps getting closer and closer, slowly and hesitantly. The more close Jungkook is getting the more his heart beats, the more he gets nervous and shy, the more his cheeks blush, and the more panicked he gets.

Their lips are only four centimeters apart until Jungkook closes the gap between them and gives a peck that Jimin considers beautiful. He can't believe that at this very moment his crush have him his first kiss, or rather say first peck. It was like a fairy tale or a drama. It was still beautiful and satisfying to him. A lot of thoughts trail in his head. ' Does this means he loves me too?' , ' Are we offical?'

Jungkook pulls back and grabs Jimin by both of his shoulders. " Jimin....I'm grateful that you like me and made me cookies." Jungkook begins, making Jimin gulp and his heart to beat. " But...I dislike people like you and I wish for you to disappear away from me. Thank for the cookies." Jungkook coldly says smiling mockingly at the end before walking away and bumping Jimin on his shoulder on purpose.

Jimin doesn't feel his heart and body freeze. He has a tear in his eyes and he doesn't know why. He looks like a lifeless doll standing in front of a tree staring aimlessly at nothing, even his skin turned pale. It hit him so fast and hard that he felt lost and confused. When he collected his thought and then realized what was said he drops on his knees crying in front of the tree. The noises around him are blocked from his ears and he cries louder
As he experiences the agony of having your delicate heart being treated so carelessly and coldly. Oh, how he knew he brought this upon himself. ' Who told him to fall in love with the handsome popular boy?'

It hurt him so much even though he already prepared for the worst. He knows he is not good looking and that people don't want to date him, but then why did it seem so unexpected? Why did he have to so cruel?! why did he mock him and break him with a smile?

" Am I that ugly you had to destroy me like that?" Jimin mutters to himself. His sobs are unstoppable and Jimin had only one thought in mind.

He gets up from the ground and walks inside the school. Students are talking amongst themselves ignoring him completely.

" So how did it go Jimin?" His friend said to him with a worried look and a slight smile. He was the one who convinced Jimin to confess to Jungkook. Jimin stared at his friend sadly and walked away without a word. His friend kept calling for him over and over again but Jimin has grown blind and deaf. He continues walking until he reaches the roof top. Still he continues his blind trip until he as at the tip of the roof. It is up to him to jump down to his death.

" I should disappear from the world for good." Jimin said loudly before Jumping off to his death.

。。。。。

Welcome to my story, I will update every Wednesday.

_bye~