His feelings

" Did he really just save him? A whole different idea was introduced inside his head. ' Maybe Jungkook was not that bad.' "

_Please vote and comments.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

After the major incident in the cafeteria, Jimin felt anxious or nervous in class by everything around him. The way students often glanced at him made him fear being targeted even more constantly than before. Another scenario making him feel restless is the thought of the principle summoning him through the loud speakers. Every passing minute made Jimin chew his nails, legs shaking under the table because he knew that he would be in trouble. Sure it was the red head, Taehyung, and Jungkook the ones who initiated violence but Jimin is also involved in the matter.

" Ha freak." The voice of a male behind him grabbed Jimin's ear. The small male can swear that every single negative comment whispered is about his entire existence. So when he heard what a peer said, Jimin attempted to focus on the lesson and then to write information down instead of biting away his nails. However, Changing yourself never stops anyone from talking since society is never satisfied. " Don't even know what traitor Jeon sees in him." Another one sitting besides the first male responds back but instead of hurting Jimin's feelings it actually got him to think about the length that Jungkook is taking to prove to him, that perhaps, Just maybe, Hopefully with crossed fingers, that Jungkook is learning from mistakes and is ready to alter to an actual responsible person. If Jungkook changes, Perhaps Jimin would consider at least greeting him on the hallways. If he changes, perhaps they can be friends and learn to forgive plus more important for Jimin, Healing. Jimin shifted his gaze from his notebook and pen to Taehyung sitting a few chairs back and across the room. The handsome male is lost in his own thoughts as well and Jimin could tell. He wondered if all of this was his fault, for walking into that mall when he did and maybe he would have never met Jungkook again. And all of this would have never happened.

Shortly the bell chimes causing students to pack away their items and leave the classroom. Taehyung is one of the first ones standing besides the door while waiting for Jimin to catch up. And when he did the two were supposed to walk towards the next class together however they were interrupted by a visitor. The principle.
She was a elegant middle aged woman who is favored by students thanks to her considerate personality and her ways of running the school. Today however, her presence wasn't one where her purpose is to greet Jimin and Taehyung on the hallways as usual. But one that meant a more serious matter and the two boys looked at each other knowing very well why she was here.

" Jimin, Taehyung greetings. Please follow me to my office we have something to discuss." The two boys follow after the principle quietly as the space of the hallways grows bigger due to more students entering classrooms. Eventually only the three of them are alone and the only sound they can hear is muffled teachers talking and the loud high heels of the principle. Another corner to turn and awaiting at the far end of the hallway is the principle's welcoming dark brown doors. When they at last reach it and the principle opens it up with her keys, They step inside and are welcomed by the familiar faces of Jung Hoseok, Park chanyeol, And Jeon Jungkook who instantly brightened up when he saw Jimin. Eyes twinkling with happiness, he felt proud for defending him. The smaller boy however quickly tears away his gaze from Jungkook and instead  links his arms with Taehyung's. The principle walks and sits on her swivel chair, one leg over the other and she renders everyone a serious disappointed stare. " Please take a seat." She directs Taehyung and Jimin who obey. " Now that you're seeing each other's faces, You all know why you're here right? Well I'm going to hear each and everyone's point of views and actions will be taken. Let's start with you Chanyeol, Why are you fighting again?"

Chanyeol when mentioned sat straight In his chair. " It wasn't me who actually started it this time Mrs. it was him!" Chanyeol Points his fingers at Taehyung who rolls his eyes.
" What a baby." Taehyung murmurs under his breath enough for all of the boys to hear. Chanyeol of course with his bad temper, stood up from his seat turning his hands into a fist while glaring at a bored looking Taehyung. " Say that again!"