His first break

" Jimin bites his lips nervously and often glanced behind at Jungkook who still stood where he was only watching them leave"

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

๑✿๑

The cool breeze gently caressed my skin and made my hair lift up. I noticed a cherry blossom fall onto my lap making me smile before picking it up. The stampede of  over-thinking thoughts clouded my brain and It could give me a headache from all this stress, but of course I can't really help myself from thinking about Jeon Jungkook. Who would have guessed that still to this day this man would be so impacting as he was when I first spoke to him. ' What does he want from me?' I marvel in thought but the answer is already provided. ' He only wants your body.' But then why would he go to so much effort? And he also seemed sincere when he apologized also not to mention over honest. Deciding to repeat the process of forgetting about him, I look to my side where Taehyung was sitting right besides me. He got me bewildered and relieved earlier by the way he dared to speak to Jungkook and I really hope that he doesn't gain consequences later on for doing that. I imagine a group of delinquent males waiting for him outside with bats and other tools to beat Taehyung and I flinch! I don't want that for my best friend. For what? Some trash like me?

" Thank You for helping me out back there Bubble Tae." A kind gentle smile spreads from my lips and I reach my hand towards his thigh, patting it.

" Huh?" Taehyung breaks from his train of thoughts and looks at me. Then after he realized what I said he hummed. " Well now that you mentioned it..Can we talk about what just happened?? I felt like you wouldn't want to talk about it but if you mention it now, I think that it's okay no? "

" Uhh...Well I'm not sure. It depends on what part of it you want to discuss-" I tell him but secretly I don't really want to talk about what just happened, I'm not even sure myself. I guess it was just a heated moment for me but the most important about it is that I actually spoke up against Jungkook. I feel that it was a big step for me to learn how to push him to the side but why do I feel like I only remained the same? Yes I feel good for standing up for myself but yet I'm here thinking so much about it.

Going back to Taehyung who was just tapping his chin repeatedly, thinking and preparing for his first question. I felt so nervous and unconsciously I began playing with my fingers and I bit my lip. " I don't exactly know what question to ask but like...Who is he? I mean I know him cause he's all over the place, but how do you know him? Never have I ever seen you speaking to him and all of a sudden he's there gripping you and all-" Taehyung explains to me, most of it with his hand actions to express how he feels about this situation.

" Uhh..." I pause gulping hard now noticing how my mind suddenly exploded with different montages about me being besides or anywhere near Jungkook. Even those pitiful times that I used to just admired him for being himself and someone so ever gorgeous. I would practically drool when I watch him when he used to play basketball with the boys, or when he would constantly get attention from these girls. Naive, I chose to believe that Jungkook wasn't a fuck boy and that perhaps he dumped his girl friends/boy friends so quick because they weren't the good match that he thought they were.

"......Two months ago I had a crush on Jungkook, Tae." Releasing my lip from chewing on it harshly. My heart beats hard against my chest, sweat forming while my mind raced to put my words together like a jigsaw puzzle. I didn't understand why I felt so worried about what taehyung would think. Would he judge me? Would he think that I was stupid? Well I was pretty stupid however I'm just fearful of having our relationship change. " Two months ago, I was the school's popular ugly nerd who wasn't liked by pretty much everyone. I had only one best friend whom I truly loved and looked out for me. Then I had the nerves to-ugh have a liking towards Jungkook. One day I confessed to him but he brutally rejected me, In which I wanted to commit suicide." I look up at Taehyung's face whom is frowning at me. I can see the worry and concern in his eyes which truly made me feel so grateful that he didn't begin to change his love for me.