His Rumble

[Copy and pasted message]

Greetings fellow readers If you're still reading this. I have finally popped up at last and hopefully to return back to my updates. I have had this chapter written on my notebook ever since March I think. In April I have moved to another state, Colorado  and me and my parents have been trying to settle in since.

The truth is, while waiting here I still had a chance to update but I decided against it and only relaxed myself into this new place.
For the books that I put in " Hold" until I finished the old stories, I will start writing them again because I feel like they waited too long and it's not fair. 🤗

" To win against Jungkook, Chanyeol had decided to target Park Jimin."

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•
✎┈✽✦❖✦✽....[A few days later]

" Tae....Taehyung Stop. Calm down don't waste your time on them."

" I can't! I can't with their shit. Them hormonal bitches are asking to get their filthy fingers snapped."

The day for both Jimin and Taehyung had started out well. They took their individual classes and Jimin didn't have to deal much with neither Jungkook nor his bullies. Yet. After their classes ceased, Jimin had met with Taehyung as usual and both were having a good conversation as wonted....However when walking through the hallways Taehyung had gathered negative reactions to his cute yet exposive clothing. Especially his high thighs. Someone from the crowd reached in to touch his thigh which resulted chaos from Taehyung catching whoever it was and beating them up. Jimin had to lace his arms around the taller's thin waist in order to avert him from getting into trouble. The incident has already been done nonetheless to this moment Taehyung couldn't stop talking about how he wanted the guy to pay.

" I know...but I don't want you expelled. You know how the principle is. They expect you to handle the situation ' responsibly'"

" Fuck responsible. I bet he would have gotten mad if anyone touched his wife or something."

" You should go to him and explain your situation if by any chance that boy rats you out."

" I guess.."

" Now C'mon BubbleTae who's my cute best friend?" Jimin coos, his voice raising higher and jovial to cheer up the other.

" Not me because I am beautaeful." The younger male flips his hair while battering his eyelashes. Jimin could only smile and chuckle before going back to eating food.

" Mm.Jibooty I need some of your thighs."

" Thighs? I don't have thighs, I have chicken legs." Jimin said lifting one of his own crunchy treat to Taehyung to see but the sunshine shook his head.

" No your thighs." He repeats but this time made sure to let Jimin have a lucid idea of what he meant by squeezing the other's leg muscle.

" Yah! Stop it." Jimin giggles already removing Tae's hand from his lap.

" I just want a little~ Please."

" No-."

" Um excuse me. Pardon me for intervening." Both Jimin and Taehyung flinch back away from their previous position upon hearing a voice above them. They look up and come face to face with Jungkook's rather unregarded friend. Instantly Jimin could have swore that Jungkook is probably up to something no good again so he wasn't pleased with Hoseok's presence. Instead of feeling safe in his own comfort zone Jimin felt as though a storm were to be coming soon. Taehyung was feeling the opposite, Hoseok used to be Jungkook's friend. What hoseok whispered to him last time and his presence now to their table right now proved it.