His birthday

" You know what? Go fuck yourself, What the hell am I doing chasing after a worthless trash like you?"

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><>•

The loud blaring at the birthday party could be heard through the neighborhood and on the inside of the house there are crazed and drunk teenagers grinding against each other as they are dancing. The fridge is becoming empty, there is now calligraphy on the corner of the teal walls of the living room, and some of the cheerleaders have snuck into a room that is clearly not for them to enter. At the kitchen a young boy stood still with his three tipsy friends, Two boys and one girl around his age. A cup filled with red-ish content rest unmoving and cold in his grasp. His face is thin, pale with slightly colored cheeks, Hair wavy and a bit long with the two colors of bright and dark brown. The lightest brown are at his hair tips. Amongst those at the party he's the only one indifferent, his friends clueless and unaware of his ghostly presence. Un acknowledge like if he weren't here that's his fake role in this party. The boy witnessed as this home is hastily becoming chaotic. First the teenagers danced and seemed slightly controlled. But as they drank and absorbed some chemicals the tired aura suddenly became more and more hyper until humanity just didn't seem to registered through their heads. Literally a football player dashed in, tripped and knocked over the lamp that once laid neatly for the past year since the owners claimed it. But now it lays on the wooden floors...Cracked,shattered, and some pieces turned into dust. It reminded the boy of himself. He is the base of the lamp; and the lamp is him. Broken. There's only some pieces he can use to fight back.

Not one. Any of these crazed teenagers were aware of the true purpose for why this meeting was assembled. None are aware that today is his birthday. No...They don't know. They have come because they heard girls, booze, a pool at the backyard, hot boys, and good food but they did not hear " This is Byun Baekhyun's birthday party." And if they did, they surely don't acknowledge that. Looking around alone, always irrelevant, he ultimately concluded the idea of " Giving no two fucks anymore."

He lifts his hand, motioning for the drink and shoots it down his throat in one shot without fear despite his first time drinking. The liquid burns down his throat as it rushes inside, his eyes became slightly teary from the sting and when it's over, His "Friends" are now staring at him with amusement spread
To their faces and it yet again smacks Baekhyun across the face, that these people don't care about him...They only go for what's entertainment and convenient for them. "Baekhyun! Look who decided to finally join us. You've been rejecting us after so many times we have advised you to drink and have some real fun! I thought you were boring." The female of the group, small and petite, with long straight black hair cascading elegantly to her back and shoulders. No one would suspect her ministering such an uncontrolled party.

" You should also enjoy some of this, stress reliever thingie." One of the boys says giggling with an overwhelming stench of alcohol that it literally made Baekhyun feel his stomach twist into a knot.

" No thanks." Baekhyun firmly spoke, his countenance as deadpan as possible. He almost seemed indifferent to them, for once he has not conveyed any characteristics of a feeble individual. He glides out of the kitchen their current location and into the hallway where the football player remains knockout. He takes a turn towards the populated family room. The furniture of the lounge, such as paintings, the television, lamp tables remained on their current spots meanwhile the couches have been pushed back against the wall for more space along with the dining table. The jasmine colored couch wasn't so pink-ish and purple-ish anymore, Now it's shade is darker from all of the food and drinks that these people accidentally spilled and didn't care enough to clean. Baekhyun marvels how such people could even think about messing someone else's home, he stares at every moving body, at every passed out kid and at every class clown and frowned. One of the female student accidentally bumps into him, making his awful countenance drop into a normal one just like a domino piece flipped to another side.

"Sorry!" She shrieked but laughed as she sauntered away with wobbly like steps. Baekhyun didn't care, He just continued his exit out the door but just when his hand grasped the doorknob someone else's firm and bigger hand landed on his. Baekhyun averted his gaze to the taller stranger with messy flared red hair, sharpened eye focus like if he were sober, and perfect plump pink lips. Baekhyun's lips remained purse as his eyebrows furrows. Finally he recognized the younger male Park Chanyeol. Popular, handsome, your typical male and fuckboy, nothing special besides the fact that he is very hot blooded like the way his hair represents. So that means he's not a male someone should mess with. The edge of Chanyeol's lips lifted into a grin-like smile making his face appear to be not-so-intimidating. "Happy birthday!" He cheered and sauntered away. He left Baekhyun still and frozen, not moving an inch almost as if he were afraid to show any emotion. ' Someone knows it's my birthday?' He thinks as he slowly opens the door and exits the house to then go across the streets filled with all types of cars. Everything was being wrecked inside there, luckily his parents don't come another week so he can replace the pieces and clean everything up. He had invited some of his friends and trusted them enough to invite others to the party but never has it crossed his mind that this sort of play was going to take place but it didn't matter...at least everyone are having fun. Except for him... If his parents were there he'd freak out to the point he'll start to cry in his room. Baekhyun stares at his house across the streets and noticed the door opening and out came someone whom he recognized as Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok, and the now slightly "nice" guy Chanyeol. Baekhyun couldn't hear the words that the boys were exchanging but it appears that Jungkook is so flared up his cheeks looked ridiculously red while the other two concerned looked like they were trying to calm him down. Next the other two boys entered the car and drove away while Chanyeol stayed behind. He expected him to go back inside the house but he didn't, The redhead only ran his fingers through his hair and walked opposites way out for a stroll. It took a moment for the smaller to debate whether or not to speak to chanyeol since he seems friendly but at the same time he is very intimidating and he doesn't care about anybody but himself. Right?

Baekhyun ignored his own warnings and crossed the street to the block Chanyeol was at and lightly runs a little towards him. At the same time his heart commenced beating and he became even more nervous. Lot's and lot's of questions trails down his head as his brain attempted to answer them all but it's already too late. He tapped the younger's shoulders and greeted with a "Hey!" He already began to curse about how high pitched,excited, and stupid he sounded but netherless Chanyeol looked down and smiled.

"Hi birthday boy." Chanyeol says just as gentle and friendly like before. " Aren't you supposed to be at your party?" He questions but the smaller boy doesn't answer. He did not want to mention that he's unhappy because of the many people destroying his home and he definately did not want to mention that the only person who greeted happy birthday in the proper way was chanyeol.

" i'd like to go on a stroll, Accompany me to the store will you?" Baekhyun cranes his neck up with a sweet smile as Chanyeol hums.

。。。。。

I literally don't know what this chapter is =.= I feel like it sucks and that I should go to Jimin's pov already but you know, I'd just like to give a little setting here and the happenings, other povs. It took me ages to finish this I'm so Sowwy sweet potatoes~~~Don't kill me~ TT^TT

But most importantly I'd like to say to all of you Thank you so much for voting! I hope you vote every chapter it would mean a lot to me~ 😊 Right now I'm currently Jishook about how many reads this has, it's a lot! Well at least for me it is! And I just don't know how such a thing could happen really but thank you chicken tenders and potatoes are the best Kamsa~^^

The comments are amazing as well I end up laughing and smiling a lot to myself and I feel very grateful. I'm the type to respond back most of the time, however my phone is old and it doesn't support it well so the only chance I could reply is when I'm using my school's laptop. I'm hoping to get a new laptop and a phone so that updating could be more hasty and easier~ But yes the comments are hilarious, I might give out a shout out in some future chapters who knows!?

Oh and I'd like to reveal something. At chapter two I revealed Yoongi but many many people have commented that they thought that it was Taetae. And to be honest...It was Taehyung. Originally I thought of Taehyung but I decide to just put this triangle as a Jikook and Yoonmin triangle. So that explains why most of you got a taetae vibe. I am so sorry for those Vmin shippers! I love Vmin too~^^ @Piikachew08 seemed very passionate about this ship 😂😂😂😂👏👏

And I'm talking to much so bubaiii