His forgiveness?!

Hoseok hyung's eyes soften on me and his muscles relaxes as well. He looks away and stutters. " F-Fine i'll do it."
•<><><><><><><><><><>•

After hearing his hyung's words the younger smirks in victory. His idea will work, all he needs to do is have some time alone and the prize will be his. The older nodded, his face is less brighter than usual, and his aura almost gone. He squeezed tight the wrapped pill and walked out of the room behind Jungkook but before he could set a foot down the stairs something occurred in his mind.

" Um...Jungkook?" The younger raised his head and cocked an eyebrow at him.

" I'll use the bathroom first." Hoseok informs, his palms sweaty.

" Alright, Just hurry up please."

" Yeah i won't take long!" Hoseok shows a bright smile before running up to one of the upstairs bathroom. He flew inside, searching desperately inside his pockets and there it was a pill. But it was more of a sleeping pill than a rape drug. He throws the one Jungkook gave him inside the trash can and heads out. Back at the location they were at, Hoseok made sure to sit right next to the stranger who never even gave him a second glance. He is too busy giving the small boy a huge cuddle, Even Hoseok couldn't break their hug to at least greet one of them. However Jungkook kept a close and skeptical eye at him and it pressured him. When they shared eye contact, Jungkook mouthed words to him, probably threats.

Hoseok looked down in despondency playing with his fingers for a while as he thought of his plan. From the corner of his eye he saw Taehyung unwrapping his long arms from Jimin and reaching for his drink which wasn't alcohol but some soda he asked Jin nicely to get. He took a sip and laid back down with Jimin on the couch with his eyes closed. Hoseok's heart began beating rapidly against his chest as he saw his opportunity before his eyes! He feared getting caught, or that maybe he will be labeled as a bad person so he became really reluctant. He knows that if he waste this opportunity then Jungkook won't give him the time of day, no one hardly goes against him. 

A shaky arm slowly approaches Taehyung's  drink and drops  a small and white  pill inside before hastily rushing back to to hug himself. No one but Jungkook noticed so it is a safe plan. After another minute Taehyung positions himself to take another gulp of his drink,Practically drinking until there was nothing but ice left. Jungkook smirks and takes a sip of his drink and so does Hoseok, the atmosphere between them deadly silent even with the radio blaring so Jungkook decided to break the ice. " Hoseok hyung!" He yells loud enough for even Jimin to flinch. His voice perturbs him so much just by hearing it, He buries himself further onto Taehyung who seems to hold him less tighter. "B-BubbleTae please hug me more tighter..?" Jimin whispers shakily but enough for the other two boys to not notice. However the younger did not respond. " BubbleTae..." Jimin tries again playing with the latter's fingers but still no response at all, not even a little grunt or a hum. Jimin squirms and wiggles around but still no reaction at all, Eventually he heard a snore and promptly began breathing more normally. " Geez Tae..." Jimin mumbles combing  the boy's hair under the snapback. He looks around the room, Worrying that the loud music might wake him up so he looks over at Jungkook and shakes his head in discontentment, Than he looks over at Hoseok the poor and quiet boy cradling himself in his seat. 

" Um excuse me.." Jimin speaks up as soon as the music stops for at least a few minutes. Hoseok looks over at him shakily and worried. " Yes?" He responds fearful that maybe Jimin actually catched him on the act. 

" Um...My friend has fallen asleep and i was wondering if you perhaps know a room..I can put him in." Jimin asked very gently. 

" I can help you with that." Jungkook who had been paying attention interrupted Hoseok just when he was about to open his mouth. Hoseok silently leans back onto his seat as Jimin stares at him, Hoping that Jungkook doesn't talk to him any further.