His dismay

"And the person I need is right in front if me"

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><>•
。。Jimin Pov

" Could it be that you dropped it when we were at the mall?!" Taehyung gasp as we both walk through the hallways. " That's the only time I would recall seeing you with your wallet." Taehyung informs me.

"I guess....But I really thought I had it when I arrived home." I say and stop towards Taehyung's locker. Taehyung unsure of what to say, Opens up his locker and hands me a bag where the rest of my clothes from yesterday should be in here.

" Thank you for returning it." I smile at him slightly and he returns me a grin.

" Jibooty hyung...what will you do after school?" Taehyung asks me meanwhile he closes his locker back. We then continue walking in the hallways slowly and quietly since we had nothing to do. Most of the students are downstairs on the second floor eating lunch and the hallways are empty so we find it very comfortable to be ourselves.

" Nothing. I'll probably sleep all day when I arrive and then wake up to do homework or whatever. "

"That's great! One of my classmate, Kim seokjin invited me to this birthday party, I'm supposed to drive him there and I was wondering if you can come with me cause I don't wanna be alone. Please~" Taehyung grasp both of his hands together in a pleading position.

I am not too fond of the offer because I'm just tired and I want to sleep. I have homework to do as well and I don't wanna spend my time in a place with unfamiliar people.

"Hyung puise~" Tae pouts his lips this time and I just couldn't refuse no longer. I know very well this is definitely gonna cause me a lot of sleep loss.

" Okay fine Bubble Tae~" I half heartily respond hoping that maybe he would notice how much I wish not to go anywhere after school~

" Yes! Thank you so much Jibooty!!!" Tae cheers with his usual square-like grin. Unfortunately for me he did not notice...Or maybe he just chose to ignore my deep feelings.

" What should we wear tonight I wonder~" Tae taps his chin a bit as he focuses on his imaginary pair of clothing. " Should we match together again?" He asks me probably already having something in mind, I just hope it doesn't lead me to go back to the mall.

" I don't know bubble Tae, it's your choice." I shrug it off because it's really not my concern.

" Well I just wan-"

" Jimin-ah!"

My ears perk up at the sound of my name being called. My heart skips a beat because that voice sounds familiar, but it's not Taehyung,not Yoongi, not one of my teachers and not bullies. So who does it belong to?

I swiftly catch Taehyung looking behind us and he doesn't seem to react badly to whoever is calling me. So it is my turn to turn around and look, So I do.

I glance behind me and find Jeon Jungkook waving and smiling widely at me.

" Shit.." I mutter to myself, automatically picking up my pace in speed. I pull Taehyung along with me, the poor guy confused as to why this sudden attitude I have is commencing.

"H-hyung! what are you doing?!" Taehyung asked me as he slows down my pace but I continue pulling him with me. " Jibooty!"

" Yah don't run away I have something that belongs to you." I hear Jungkook behind me and I really do not wish to turn around but if he says it's mine....