Chapter 2 -That dude that spilled coffee at me.

I remembered that I hitched a ride but forgot to take my scooter with Tara. Err.

Well I can't worry about that now. I have other fish to fry, I guess.

I wore my 1 inch heeled black sandals and started sprinting to the nearest Starbucks, it was only like, 2 streets away. I tied my hair in a bun while running.

(I know right, I'm multi talented)

As I arrived at Starbucks, I was panting like crazy. I didn't even bother to fall in line, because I was like their number one customer.

I smiled at Christy, (She's one of my friends that I met at Starbucks)

“2 lattes. 3 mochafrappes. 4 espressos. 5 iced coffees', and 14 brownies.” I automatically ordered. Just like everyday.

They gave me 3 huge boxes that were filled with the things that I ordered. I started walking fast. Not running, not sprinting, just walking REALLY fast.

And then a car beeped so loudly I just had to turn around to look at it. But something really hot and something really cold was in my chest area. I looked down at me and I saw my clothes wet by a cold and hot sensation. I looked up.

“I am so sorry.” An obviously panicking guy said with an apologizing look.

I started letting out tears. I know i've always been strong. But maybe it's true, that if you hold it for too long, it will just explode one moment.

And unfortunately, this is that moment.

“Wait,are you crying? Please don't cry...people will think that..”

“Look at this jerk! Dumping a girl in public!” Some random person commented.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve, but I forgot that some whipped cream was in there so I got some on my face.

“You are so clumsy.” He said kind of smiling. I examined him.

Brown hair. Blue eyes. Good teeth. (Why did I just say that?)

And then he took out his hankerchief and wiped the whipped cream on my face.

I looked at his ocean deep eyes and he looked at my brown ones.

I kind of felt electrified. So I kind of flinched. And he did too. Maybe because he thought I was too ugly to take an interest on.

I shook my head and said.

“Uh..I don't know what to do now. But I should get going. See ya.” I turned around but he grabbed my forearm.

I turned around and there he was, taking off his jacket and putting it on me. I smelled it. Hmm. Smells like flowers in a grassy field. But with a masculine touch.

“Here, I'm sorry. I'll re-order everything, and i'll do everything that you need to do. Just tell me.” He offered.

“You don't need to do this.” I proclaimed.

“I have to. So, the details?”

“Oh yeah. 2 lattes. 3 mochafrappes. 4 espressos. 5 iced coffees', and 14 brownies. Deliver it to The Broderick Company, just drop it by the guard and say the secret code. “Blueberrymuffinwitheggsontheside.” I informed him.

“Blue berry muffin with eggs on the side?” He asked in a puzzled tone.

“Don't underestimate the power of our codenames.”I said while turning around the opposite directon.

“Can I ask your name?” He shouted.

I turned around and shouted back.

“No!”

And then I ran away to our house. Well, atleast now I can do other important things.

* * *

This is a catastrophe.

First,my scooter.

Second, My ONLY decent shirt was now brown and just pitiful to look at.

And third is CHOCOLATE. (The dog, not the delicacy)

I don't know what to do.

But I have no choice but to go to another place like jail. And that's--- HIGH SCHOOL. I have always been on the bottom of the food chain. Back when I was a child,i don't want any attention. But now, I'm deseprate for it.

I met Tara on our usual meeting place-- on the school's plaza. I always liked the plaza. Fresh flower scent everywhere, nice cool air..perfect place to rehabilitate or relax.

I looked at my watch: 6:03 am

Our classes start at 8. I didn't expect to be this early, because as I said, I have a part-time job. Tara Lim is an early bird. She hates being late. Unlike me, I always get late.

“So, are you going to the Spring Prom?” She asked, almost shaking because of excitement.

“I'll try my best to convince the witch. You know how she is nowadays.” I said hopelessly.

“Don't worry. You'll come. I promise to help you convince her.” She said putting her hand on my shoulders while smiling.

I hope so. I really do hope so.

She looked at her watch and exclaimed. “I have to go! Prom committee.”

I just nodded and watched her walk away.

Now this is the time that i need to think about the things that i'm going to do.

About my scooter, I'll ask Tara later on.

About my top, probably just make it a dish rag or something like that.

And about Chocolate, I'll just ask Tara to let her watch him for a couple of days and i'll take him back if I already have the money to buy his personal needs.

I was still sinking into my thoughts when...

SLAM!

*WHAT'S THE BANGING SOUND? CHAPTER 3! :P)*