Chapter 6.1 - Prom Part 1

“I’ll be back at 12. Farewell!” Carrie announced as she put her keys in the car ignition. I turned around and leaped at the couch. This feeling is amazing. It was like the couch was hugging me.

 Melissa and Vanessa came out of nowhere and said. “We’ll be going to Lennie’s house. We’re going to do our transformation there.” Transform into what?

And then they passed by me, their 6 inch heel shoes tapping roughly through the floor. I sat up and sighed. Wait a second. I don’t have a dress yet! I have to raid my wardrobe as soon as possible.

I walked towards my room which was 3 meters away from the living room.  My room was in the first floor, they didn’t want my scent upstairs.  I know right? That reason is just plain stupid. When I opened my door, I saw the “witch-y lady” sitting down at one of the beanbags. She looked weird.

“Hey.”I greeted casually. Or so I thought.

She stood up faster than lighting. “Hello Cinderella.”

“How did you know my name?” I asked, trying hard not to scare myself.

“I just know, okay? So, I’m here to help you.” She said, her eyelashes batting.

“It’s okay; I think you did a great job on helping me awhile ago.” I said while wiping a sweat from my forehead.

“I’m going to send you to prom looking like this? No, young lady, YOU are getting pampered today.” She said while she stroked my hair, and led me to sit on the bed. As I sat down, she snapped her fingers and suddenly, a full body-sized mirror, appeared in front of me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw my ugly self.

“Your right…I shouldn’t go to prom looking like this.” I grasped.

“Yeah, I’m always right.” She mumbled to herself.

I tapped my foot as she brainstormed ideas. When I saw that I was losing time, I articulated;

“Exactly...When are you going to do that?” I doubted.

“Right now, actually.” She replied.

She gestured me to stand up, and she said. “Close your eyes, darling.”

And I did what she told me.

And then I heard her snap her fingers.

She tapped my shoulder and said, “Open them.”

I opened my eyes and I saw myself in a dress like hers. My look consisted of, thick and black eyeliner, black lipstick, my hair highlighted with violet, and a little skull symbol on the waist side of my black shaded dress.

“Uhm, not trying to be mean, but I think I’m attending a masquerade ball…not Halloween.” I pointed out.

She made a face but she quickly got over it.

I looked at her hopelessly.

“You hate that outfit? But what do you think of…” She snapped her fingers.

…this?”

:P

A/N= SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPLOAD!! Atleast I did, right? The dress on the gown is Cindy's. Party Rock Anthem! :D