19

WHAT THE SIGNS ARE GOOD AT HIDING

Aries - Doubting themselves. They are always hiding it with acting like they know what they are doing with their life.

Taurus - Being sad. They are the queen of hiding their feelings with a smile.

Gemini - Heartbreak. They will go out and get drunk and act like it is not happening.

Cancer - Vulnerability. They hide it behind the act that they are tough and nothing gets to them.

Leo - Insecurity. They act so confident that you will never second guess it.

Virgo - Having feelings for someone. If they don't want you to know, they will never tell you for fear of rejection.

Libra - Being hurt. If they are hurt by something you did, they will never say it, only because they want you to think it didn't bother them.

Scorpio - Jealousy. They can be so jealous, but they will just sit back and watch and act like they are having the time of their life.

Sagittarius - Anger. They will only snap when absolutely necessary.

Capricorn - Negative emotion. They don't like to let their guard down and be vulnerable.

Aquarius - Hate. They can look and talk to you like nothing is wrong, you would never even know if they didn't like you.

Pisces - Grief. Grief of a death, relationship, etc. They try their best to push it away so they don't have to deal with it.