144

THE SIGNS AS CHARACTERS IN SCARY MOVIES

Aries - the character who is really good at improvising with weaponry and coming up with hiding spots, and usually the one who decides really fast where to go when they are running away.

Taurus - the one that refuses to believe any of it and is constantly saying things like 'there is got to be an explanation for all of this'.

Gemini - the 'asks too many questions' character who is always commenting on what is going on, and says things like 'Did that door just open by itself?'

Cancer - the character that looks terrified all the time but actually goes to great lengths to survive and/or keep their loved ones safe.

Leo - the character that always tries to save everyone no matter the situation, the 'proud hero' even if it means they end up dying.

Virgo - the one that keeps track of time, notices every 'random' thing and answers gemini's questions, this character then comes up with the most efficient plan to kill whatever is threatening them.

Libra - the sexy girl/boy who is expected to be dumb but actually is very resourceful and knows everything about witches, werewolves, demons and zombies.

Scorpio - the loner of the group who tries to figure everything out by themselves but ultimately ends up sharing info with the others for the greater good.

Sagittarius - the non believer at first who later becomes a die-hard survivalist, 200% passionate about staying alive no matter what.

Capricorn - the wise character who barely says anything, just observes, and hen they do talk, it is only to say something extremely useful and relevant to the plot.

Aquarius - the first character to be tormented who later explains everything to the others as they are introduced, usually the one who unleash the demon.

Pisces - the character who figures the killer's background story and calms them down by talking to them, or connects with the demon and soothes it.