103

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE SIGNS

Aries - they will ask your opinion on things or ask your opinion or advice before they do something.

Taurus - they will tell you jokes and be nostalgic with you.

Gemini - they will be more personal with you and give you advice.

Cancer - they will be less tense and will laugh and be comfortable and more open.

Leo - they will tell you about their day and be more generous with you.

Virgo - they will lend you thing and laugh a lot with you.

Libra - they will tell you jokes and secrets and will let you in on their own secrets.

Scorpio - they will genuinely ask you how your day was and listen intently and will be more physical with you (will for example give you more hugs).

Sagittarius - they will tell you jokes and stories and won't be afraid to laugh full on and also won't be afraid of judgement.

Capricorn - they will open up to you and tell them more about themselves and will try to help you and are also very sarcastic and witty with you.

Aquarius - they will let you come along with them and try to hang out with you and will always try to make sure you are included.

Pisces - they will be more sarcastic with you and tell you things they don't tell anyone.