146

THE SIGNS AS INTERIOR DESIGNS

Aries -  This sign is associated with fire, which makes aries naturally drawn toward red shades, scarlet, and ruby. In an aries' home everything needs to be well organized and accessible.They don't have the patience for a lot of details and like things simple, with a couple of red objects to break the calm interior. They hold on to simplicity and modern lines, and don't burden their space with things that aren't easily cleaned.  Aries has a very distinct style and couldn't care less about following design rules. An interior with red accents, reflective pieces (aries' birthstone being the diamond after all) and a few plants reflects this powerful sign nicely.

Taurus -  Represented by the bull, the sign is drawn towards earthy browns, shades of green, pastel colors and white. The sofa and the bed are the most important pieces of furniture in the house. They have to be comfortable and large, as if made for jumping in and staying in them all day long. Taurus feels best in natural materials and earthly colors which will create a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. An interior with organic woods and comforting additions (like furry rugs or soft blankets) in a simple but richly and deeply-colored space is a perfect taurus interior.

Gemini -   The colors associated with this sign are kaleidoscopic, sky blue, striped or spotted, and swirls. A true gemini is a lover of pattern and print, and can skillfully mix and match them with their adaptability to different situations. They strive for a balanced decor that's made for entertaining. Whether it's lavish dinner parties or casual gatherings, this sign loves spaces that are visually pleasing and ready to welcome the masses. From a gemini's perspective, decor should just make sense; there should be a certain level of symmetry and contrast in every space. A room with gorgeous prints in a variety of colors, but in a balanced way, is spot-on for the twins sign.

Cancer -  Those with the crab as their zodiac are most likely drawn to softer shades, colors such as 'moonlight hues (pearl, silvery, soft gray, cream, milky white)'. As a cancer you like your home homey. They want things cozy but practical, filled with memories and useful things, with a lot of open space and light so they can breathe.  A little bit country, a little bit rustic. Throw in a spacious-yet-cozy atmosphere and a few updated accents for good measure and cancer feels right at home. 

Leo -  Leo is a fire sign associated with the colors of the peak of summer. When this phase in the zodiac occurs, shades like gold, red, orange, and sunflower yellow create the ideal palette for this sign. Bright, vivacious pieces with a simple background really brighten up the look for this charismatic personality. They will want to enrich their existing collection of branded furniture with some new, attractive pieces. A warm colored interior with cozy furniture and incredible lighting and a big centerpiece for in the living room would be perfect for this sign.

Virgo -  The colors associated with this sign are luckily quite abundant. From white to muted natural colors like indigo, beige, soft primary colors and forest green. As a virgo, you are best known for your tidiness and discipline, and this can be seen in their home.Their shelves will be filled with small details.A room with dark walls and precise geometric patterning along with sleek counter tops and drawers that allow virgo to arrange everything just so, would fit really well with the sign. They also love modern spaces with soothing, neutral tones.

Libra -  The personality that strives for a sense of balance is mostly drawn towards shades of blue. Timeless, cultured style is what this sign is all about. Beautiful fabrics and intriguing colors, arranged in a casually stylish way, speak to libra's sophisticated nature. Aesthetics is important to this sign. Their home should be like an art gallery with a wide range of original artwork, but also equipped with cozy furniture and an enjoyable bedroom.

Scorpio -  This water sign is fixed on powerful colors like rich browns and reds, maroon, black and blue-green. Their home is their favorite refuge. Scorpio likes their personal memories in their drawers, hidden from the plain view. They love hardworking, no-nonsense decor. Everything in its place makes a scorpio happy. However, their assertive and passionate side brings style and personality to the space, whether in the form of unexpected artwork or a bold, warm color palette. A room featuring dynamic and rich shades will serve the Scorpio well and it also wouldn't hurt to include pieces with subtle complexity or that make a bold statement.  

Sagittarius -  A sagittarius is enlivened by the color purple, royal blue, red, orange and yellow. Wanderlust-inspired accents are essential as well, which reflect the signs' curious and exploring nature. Sagittarius' home can become chaotic and crowded with many different items that remind them of travel and exciting moments from their life.

Capricorn -  This sign, like taurus, seeks out earth tones as well, but this time in a different area in of the spectrum. Capricorn is more associated with classy navy or gray, black, dark blue/brown and gold. They need a home that is easily maintained. Practical as capricorn is, they seek usefulness in all things and need to force themselves to go out with the old and in with the new in order to feel lighter and happier. Capricorn understands the necessity of timeless yet updated decor. This sign goes for organized designs that feel clean and crisp and make the most of the space. 

Aquarius -  This air sign suggests an inclination towards colors like metallic silver and gold, electric or fluorescent shades of blue, green, violet, purple. Aquarius ranges from visionaries to eccentrics, which means they're willing to push creative limits and think outside-the-box when it comes to space design. They gravitates toward organic decor, from an abundance of house plants to modern silhouettes and prints,

Pisces -  This dreamy sign needs iridescent shades, moss green, pearly, pure pink, sky blue and ocean green to feel at home. Dark blues and golds, shiny metallics and delicate branches evoke the traits of this sometimes frail, sometimes powerfully imaginative and expressive sign. Pisces enjoy switching up their decor to match their changeable, compassionate natures but they want their home soothing. Their bathroom should be lavish and comfortable with a large bathtub, scented candles and colorful towels, and the bedroom of your dreams is an enormous bed with walls around it, dark curtains and a pisces constellation star pattern of lights on the ceiling.