Chapter 10

Previous chapter:

Ayesha wasn't listening to me. When I was about to say something her friend showed up. I left without saying a word I don't have to explain to her anything anyway. If she wants to know then she can ask me later. She clearly doesn't want to know right now. Once I left back to the hotel Hamna came in my room.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that you were the only perso-"

"Look Hamna it's fine. I'm here when you need me" I Said smiling and Hamna left without asking anything.

Ayesha Pov

The night was tiring. I didn't go to sleep so all night I read the Quran. I had to wake up at 6 so I can get ready. I wasn't in the mood to but I had no other choice. I packed the little things I had left that was scattered in my room and put them in the bag and went downstairs where Mama and Aayans mom was waiting to take me the hotel room where I would be getting ready.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted

"walaikum salam beta we are already late, you don't mind getting breakfast on the way,i" Aunty said grabbing the bag I had in my hand and passing it to the driver.

"No aunty it's fine" I Replied walking towards the car and Mama was following Aayan's mom. I sat in the back. We stopped at Starbucks to have breakfast I've never been there soI had no clue what to order so I ordered a simple black coffee I didn't want to eat anything but Aunty told me to eat the sandwich she got me.

We got to a hotel called the ritz-carlton it was massive. Once we entered there was huge chandelier hanging down and had off-white marble floors. Aunty grabbed my hand and dragged me to the room. I looked at Mama and she glared at me.

The room was on the 3rd floor. I walked inside and there was a sitting area and then a door to the bedroom. The view was the CN tower and the lake. The walls were colored Beige. I then realised that the makeup artists was already there. Aunty and Mama sat in the little sitting room and got ready there were 2 more makeup artist doing there makeup and getting them ready while I was in the room getting ready. (The room underneath)

It took almost 3 hours to do my make god knows why it toke that long I looked at myself I actually looked nice

It took almost 3 hours to do my make god knows why it toke that long I looked at myself I actually looked nice. The makeup artist was good at her job. Mama didn't come in once into the room to see me instead she just told me that the dress was hung in the washroom. I went in and saw the dress hanging there the makeup artist asked if I needed help and I told her that if needed I would call her in.

The dress was red and had silver studs on the dress and thank god it had sleeves. I set my dupatta on the side and out on the top it was already making want to sit once I had the top on I put on the lenga. I couldn't stand anymore. The dupatta of the dress was with the makeup artist so she can set it. I came out of the washroom and started putting on the jewellery that I swear added another 2 pounds.