Chapter 17

Previous Chapter:

"Why don't we go swimming tomorrow" Aayan suggested

"I can't, people here and I can't swim" I stated.

"There is a place I know where no will come I promise and I'll teach you how to swim" I got excited.

I suddenly felt warm lips on mine. Aayan started sucking on my lower lip. A moan escaped my lips. Aayan asked for entry and I let him in. He started kissing my neck and another moan escaped. Aayan picked me up and led me to the bed and kissed me more intensely. I felt a hand unbuttoning my dress. I stopped Aayan.

"Aayan I'm not ready to have kids"

"Don't worry about that, that's my job to worry about" Aayan planted a kiss on my lips.

That night is when both of us become one, We now fulfilled our duty as husband and wife. I couldn't be any happier.

Aayan  Pov

I woke up for fajr early , I didn't want to wake up Ayesha she was peacefully sleeping, I didn't want to move, her head was resting on my chest with her hands wrapped around my stomach but I needed to take a shower. I gently removed her hands but her head was still on my chest I shuffled my way to the side of the bed and Ayesha removed her head from my chest and placed her head on the pillow. I got up and toke a shower. 

I couldn't be any happier in my life, I love Ayesha, She might not be Hamna but Ayesha is slowly taking over my heart.  

One thing that is worrying me is her parents after that day they came over I knew there was something going on and I don't want to jump to a conclusion, I've tried pushing the topic but she avoids it, at first she was scared and nervous but she has opened up so much over this month and I'm sure she will tell me when she's ready. 

I don't understand her parent's they threatened her, They even told me that she would end up being a mistake to me.  It got me angry but I'm going to stand by her till she needs me.

 I got out of the shower and went over to Ayesha and sat on the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Ayesha" I whispered she smiled, She was a very light sleeper unlike me that needs a bucket of ice dumped on me to wake up.

"hmm" Ayesha moaned

"wake up love, take a shower it's almost fajr," I told her caressing her cheek.

She opened her beautiful dark brown eyes. 

"Okay," She yawned getting up. 

She came out quickly and we both started praying. I lead the prayer. When were done both of us sat on the deck and read Quran together, she had the most angelic voice I couldn't get enough. 

She wanted to read till the sun came up but I told her to sleep. I didn't go to sleep and instead went on my laptop and did some work. My phone buzzed, I checked the Id it was Hamna.

Hamna= Hamna, Aayan= AA

Hamna= Sallam, how are you? I came over yesterday  to drop something I didn't see you or Ayesha.

AA= Wasallam, Alhumdulliah I'm fine and I'm on my honeymoon with Ayesha, Didn't ami tell you? 

If she didn't see me then why not just ask instead of texting me a day after to ask.