Chapter 21

Aayan came home late that day, He didn't tell me anything till later saying he can have a week break, Which was more than enough for me. Aayan and I are staying at a cottage-like place away from town. We left this early morning and we have been driving for 4 hours.

"Aayan" I called

"Ayesha" he imitated lowering the radio.

"how much longer?" I asked tiredly sitting in the same position for hours.

"not much promise just a little bit longer"

"Is a little bit longer 2 more hours"

"No, you crazy? half an hour we'll be there," He said chuckling.

We drove on to a driveway surrounded by trees, I looked up seeing the "cottage" that was more like a huge house, surrounded by trees. Aayan stopped the car. I walked out and stretched for a couple of minutes.

" Isn't this too big for the two of us?" I asked walking over to Aayan who was taking things out of the trunk.

"well, it's only two of us right now, If you came with Ami, Abu and everyone else it's small" He replied picking up a bag I picked my bag up and made my way to the main door.

Aayan bent down and grabbed something under the rug. He pulled out a key and opened the door.

"You think this place is safe?" I asked Walking inside everything inside was made of wood. It felt cozy.

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"I'm not"

Aayan dropped the bag on the floor and shut the door.

"hmm your not huh" he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tight in his arms.

"we have all this house to ourselves imagine what we can do, No one to disturb us when we ar-" Aayan whispered in my ears, I pushed him away before he could finish the sentence and blushed.

"your soo dirty minded," I said Aayan fell back laughing.

"Let's go, I want to show you around" Aayan commanded holding my hand dragging me to the kitchen.

The tour of the house went on for a while, The house was beautifully decorated with painting and  old wooden furniture. The backyard had a beautiful view of a lake and trees surrounding it. We had complete privacy thanks to the trees and no other houses were next to us. We came to a stop in the last room.

"This is the master bed and also the room we are going to stay in," Aayan said opening the curtains.

"The house is very nice" I commented

"I've come here years ago with everyone but after Usman bahi marriage and my work haven't got time, but I'm happy I'm here with you" He put a hand on my back and pushed me towards him.

He leans in slowly moving his hand to my neck. I close my eyes relaxing, He places a soft kiss on my lips. We stay like that for a couple of seconds until he pulls back connecting our foreheads together. I looked down hiding my blush. 

"I love you" Aayan whispered

"I love you too," I said back. He smiled.

"Do you want to eat or rest?" Aayan asked

"I'm kind of hungry" I replied. Aayan nodded and held my hand walking downstairs.  He opened the fridge, that was stocked with food I'm guessing he told the servant to fill it. He took out pasta sauce and cheese.