Chapter 30

Previous chapter:

"I called Aayan" Hamza said firmly

"why did you call him?" I asked angerly

"Ayesha he needed to know" Hamza said

"Hamza he was no right to just appear in my life suddenly, I saw him once and that's enough" I glared at him. I didn't want to include Aayan in Hassan's life he was not there for me and my child when I needed him the most and he went behind my back not trusting me.

"Ayesha you can't just take him away, He is your child's father and he wants to be in your life" Hamza said handing Hassan a bear.

"Aayan is biologically my child's father nothing else, Why are you trying to interfere in this, I don't want him in my life he got trapped in my father's words, he couldn't trust his wife" I said taking a sip of my coffee which was cold now.

"Ayesha" Hamza whispered looking up towards the door. I looked up at the door and there stood Aayan.

Ayesha pov

I looked at Aayan wondering why does he care suddenly about my well being and Hassan's. If he cared he wouldn't have told me to leave with a 2-month-old child.

Aayan came in looking over at Hassan with a concerned face. I mentally scoffed. Why is he concerned? 

"Thank you for calling me" Aayan said in his husky voice to Hamza

"No problem," Hamza replied back in an apologetic tone knowing I was mad at him.

Hassan was occupied with the stuffed bear that Hamza gave to him, He was about to hand Hassan to me but gave Hassan a kiss before giving him to me.

"I'll be back, Just need to take care a couple of things at work" Hamza said talking to me and Hassan. 

"Thank you for staying," I said quietly. Hamza smiled weakly and gave a pat on Aayan's back before leaving.

Aayan looked  at me with his dark brown eyes that were shining. Seeing him reminds me of the bad memories nothing else. 

Aayan took a seat beside me and put his hand on my arm. I removed my arm from his touch. 

"Don't touch me" I said harshly. His face instantly dropped.

Hassan looked up at Aayan and threw the bear at him coughing. I start rubbing his back and laid him down on the bed. Hassan was touching his Iv and it made me flinch I removed his hand from it but he fought with me.

"No Hassan don't touch that," I told him holding both of his hands. He kept fighting me but suddenly stopped. I felt a breeze on my shoulder realising Aayan was behind me. He was so close that if I took a tiny step back I would collide into his chest.

The nurse came in for her normal checkups.

I cleared my throat which made Aayan move back and I sat back down on my chair watching the nurse checking Hassan who calmly laid down.

I was in no mood to talk to Aayan and he hasn't spoken a word since Hamza left us alone.

"Would you like to watch tv?" the nurse said sweetly to Hassan,