Last Chapter

3 months later

Hassan passed away a couple days after the doctors stopped the treatment. I don't know how the doctors could just stop treatment like that on him. How could they just give up?

I miss Hassan so dearly much, each time I go into his room I cry remembering him Screaming at not eating, his clapping and laughs and his cries in the middle of the night. 

I started work shortly after, Hamza told me to take more days off but if I stayed home I would have gone depressed staying home.

Aayan has been coming over every day to check up on how I am doing. He was upset that he couldn't be there for Hassan when he needed him he constantly kept blaming himself.

He has been with me since Hassan's death and has helped me in every way and I am so thankful for that. I have forgiven Aayan in my heart, I needed him most this time and he was there. 

I was drinking tea, going over documents for work when I heard a knock on the door. 

I got up and went to the door and opened it. 

"Asallamlkom beautiful" Aayan said with both of his hands behind him. I looked away with my cheeks burning.

"Walikumsallam" I moved aside letting Aayan in. 

"These are for you," Aayan said pulling out a big bunch of roses from behind him. I smiled and gladly took the roses from him, it's been months since I last smiled.

"Thank you" Smelling the scent

"How are you doing?" Aayan asked concerned holding my face with both my hands.

"Fine" I replied looking down. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead.

"Inshallah we will get through this, Ayesha we will" Aayan told me pulling me into a hug holding me tightly. 

"Aayan t-the r-roses" I struggled saying squeezed in his grip. He instantly let go of me and smiled. I went over to the kitchen and put them in the vase and made my way to Hassan's room placing them with his picture of me and him and went back out where Aayan was sitting on the couch. 

"Ayesha can I ask you something?" Aayan asked looking up from his phone.

"Hmm"

"I want to know if you have forgiven me, I don't want to you to stay like this, I don't want to you be suffering alone," Aayan said with sympathy.

"I'm not alone I have you" I told him resting my head on his shoulder.

"Ayesha you always have me and I promise you to never ever betray you please just come back to me," Aayan said I could sense him holding back tears. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked straight into his eyes.

"Promise me you won't you leave me" 

"I promise you, I promise, Do you forgive me?" Aayan said moving close to me holding my hands.

"I do" 

without even a second to think Aayan engulfed me into a hug. 

"I love you Ayesha I never stopped loving you, and I promise we will get through this together," Aayan whispered I smiled with  a tear slipping. I needed this to happen.

8 Years later

"Come back here Hassan, Aliza " I yelled from the kitchen. 

"Mama, Aliza won't give me my toy" Hassan yelled

"Come down here both of you" 

I was pregnant shortly after I moved back in with Aayan in his penthouse, both of us decided to try to move on which was hard. I still miss Hassan very much.  

I later found out I was going to have twins and Aayan and I agreed to that if it was a boy we would name it Hassan and if girls, Abeerah and Aliza but we turned out to have both.

I heard the door open while I was placing food on the dining table.

"papa!" Aliza and Hassan said in unison.

"Asallamolikum! how is my princess doing?" Aayan said placing a kiss on Aliza's forehead.

"Alhumlliah," Aliza said

"Beta alhamdullilah" I corrected her. Aayan set his briefcase aside and then picked Hassan up who had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why is my super hero mad?" Aayan asked 

"Because you love Aliza more" I couldn't help but laugh at Hassan's reply

"I love of both of you equally as much" Aayan placed a kiss on his cheek and placed him on the dining table chair making his way over me.

"How is my beautiful wife?" Aayan asked placing his hand on my big stomach and kissing my cheek.

"Alhumdulliah" I replied back grabbing plates from the kitchen.

"No I'll get those you go and sit" Aayan said. I nodded and went to sit down. 

After dinner all of us went out for a walk Aliza was holding Aayan's hand and I was holding Hassan's and Aayan and I were holding each other. We walked quietly until we made it to the park where we let Aliza and Hassan play.

"How was work?" I asked turning my head toward Aayan

"It was fine," Aayan said running his hand through his hair

"What happened?" I asked knowing that something is bothering him.

"Nothing love, Stop worrying, just a business deal," intertwining our hands.

"I can't wait for the third one," Aayan said smiling at my stomach

"Yep, I hope this one is a boy," I said to Aayan looking at Hassan who was running around with the other kids.

"Inshallah" Aayan whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty short chapter, This is the end hope you liked this story, I will be doing major editing on this. 

I also have a small request from you all. My friend has been diagnosed with cancer recently please make dua for her. She is currently going through chemo. 

Thank you! 

And don't forget to read my second book that will be up tomorrow called Half of my Deen.