Epilogue

Alhumdulliah I have been living the best life I could ever have. Aliza and Hassan are 9 years old and my little Yahia is 2 years old. Aayan and I have moved into a bigger house of our own closer to Eman Bahbi's. Ahmed is married to Iman's cousin who lived in Australia. Ahmed invited us to his wedding but he knew I couldn't come, it would make papa and mama unhappy and angry.

I was watching  Aliza and Hassan in the swimming pool, Yahia was sleeping so I let them swim only if I was there to watch them.

"Mama why don't you come inside the pool" Hassan said splashing water.

"Don't do that, I can't come in, Yahia is going to wake up" I told him. Aliza was sitting in the corner of the pool she was the quiet one in the family. She didn't talk much to anyone I wanted her to talk to me at least, I'm trying my best to get her to open to everyone in the family.

"Aliza, Hassan lets go, out now" I commanded grabbing the towels.

"Mama a little bit more" Hassan whined

"No, now Hassan out, Yahia is going to be up" I told him wrapping Aliza with a towel,

Hassan scoffed "It's always because of Yahia" Hassan muttered. I raised an eyebrow at him shocked at what he said.

"Hassan what did you say?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh.

"Nothing," Hassan said, getting out of the pool. I turned around to see where Aliza was, she was going to her room to take a shower. I quietly signed to myself and made my way to Hassan and wrapped a towel around him and hugged him.

"Yahia is your brother and he's younger than you that means he needs to be taken care of more than you right now and in order to do that I need all your help to corporate," I said smiling at him he nodded and ripped himself out of my grip.

I made my way inside to my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID it was Ahmed I picked it up.

"assalamualaikum," I said

"waalaikumsalam big sis, um is Aayan bahi there?" Ahmed asked

"No, he isn't he should be home soon why?" I asked looking at the time it was almost Magrib.

"nothing, I tried calling but it seemed like he was busy I'll call back later," Ahmed said stuttering. There was something up and Ahmed didn't want to tell me. I placed the baby bottle on the side and sat down,

"Ahmed, what is wrong why can't you tell me?" I asked

"I can't  to you at least, I have to go allah hafiZ" Ahmed cut the call before I could say anything. This got me angry.

I went upstairs and gave Yahia his bottle. What in the world does he have to hide from me?

I went downstairs reading maghrib prayer and started cooking dinner while watching Hassan playing with Yahia and Aliza reading a book. I was done the cooking I placed everything on the dining table. It was late and Aayan isn't home yet. I was going call him but the main door opened.

"assalamualaikum," Aayan said loudly Hassan and Aliza ran over to him giving him a hug I picked up yahia who was crawling over to Aayan.

"assalamualaikum love" Aayan said kissing my cheek and kissed Yahia's cheek.

"Go freshen up" I told Aayan. He nodded and got changed while I placed Yahia who kept saying papa in the high chair.

"Aliza can you put this on the table," I asked her she nodded and put the small bowl of yogurt on the table.