Hesitate| Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 1

Troussy: Okay, all we are going to make some stories. Who want's first?

Tenma: Make one of Tsurugi!

Shinsuke: Yes you MUST do Tsurugi first!!!

Troussy: Okay, You're going first. (YES!! My own story and I'll just let it be a reader one.)

Tsurugi: Go Ahead then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

Yosh! It's my first day on Raimon Jr. High. I'm going to take a shower and after that I'll eat breakfast I hope that Tenma is already at my house. *someone knocks on the door* (first name) "It's me, Tenma! Come or else we will be late on our first day". "I'm coming! I said" I'm taking my bag and walk with Tenma to school. "Say (first name) what club will you join?" Tenma asked. "You know what club I wanna join The Soccer club with you!" He giggeld, "you'll join as manager right?" Tenma you idiot stop teasing me. "Okay, okay I'll stop" he said. "Look we are almost there. Come Tenma Let's run and see if we can watch to the morning practice." *both were running to the soccer field* "(n-name)" Tenma said. "You're seeing this too right?" I replied: "Y-yeah, let's run to then and help them up."

Tenma's POV

We saw the whole team laying down on the ground with scratches and on the other side of the field a single person. He had Navy blue hair and was wearing a purple raimon uniform. (first name) didn't hesitated and started to talk to him. "What have you done to them she said. Starting a fight with them?" He replied: "I never fighted them." "H-He is telling the truth" an upperclassman said. "He used a Hissatsu shoot and knocked us all out with that one shoot." I answerd: "Th-that person knocked the whole team on the ground?! That can't be possible." I can't stay quiet about this. Just when I wanted to talk (first name) interupted me. "Oi, purple penguin! What's your name?" She said. "She, She doesn't mean that!" I asnwerd quickly. (first name) you musn't say that. "My name? Tsurugi Kyousuke, It's my first day of school" the boy said.

Tsurugi's POV

Well since you know my name, will you tell me your's? The girl replied: "(surname)(firstname). It's also my first day. And this is Matsukaze Tenma." and she pointed to the guy with brown hair standing next to her. "Why did you both come here?" I asked. She replied: "We wanted to watch the morning pracitce of the soccer club but then you showed up." Why would you watch to their practice? "Since we wanted to join the soccer club." she answerd. You are a girl that wants to join the soccer club? "She is very good at soccer!" The boy answerd. "Or you are just bad at it" I replied. She started to come closer and said: "Don't ever talk to him like that! If you want me to show it than let's go one-on-one." I whispered in her ear: "I won't go easy on you." She looked in my eyes and said: "Like I wanted you to go easy on me." She said I could start with confident.

Tenma's POV

(first name) and Tsurugi started to do a one-on-one battle. After I helped her to get everyone off the field they started. An upperclassman asked: "Why don't you stop her?" I replied: "If (first name) had set her mind into something she love's like soccer you can't stop her." Tsurugi was running to her and (first name) didn't move. But Tsurugi was aiming for her and she still didn't move. But then she jumped in the air and toke the ball from him. (first name) really is awesome. She said: "Okay come and get me if you can." She kept jumping in the air and Tsurugi couldn't keep up with her. She passed the ball to him. "Give me all you've got." she said. Tsurugi replied: "You wished that you never started this." Tsurugi started yelling but I couldn't clearly hear it. Then a Keshin appeard.

(first name)'s POV

He was yelling: "Come, Sword Saint Lancelot." A knight with a sword and shield appeard above him H-He had a Keshin. "Oi (surname), you can end it if you want." he said. I giggeld like I'd stop because you have a Keshin. "(first name) Don't do it!!" Tenma screamed from the side. I didn't reply but instead I pointed to the sky. He knew what it meant after all he was my childhood friend. "(first name) please just be safe." he replied. Tsurugi was confused. "Why don't you wanna?" stop he asked. "If you use yours I wouldn't hesitate to use mine. Come, Hunting Ranger Rena!" A green Ranger holding a bow in her hand appeard above her. Tsurugi was paralyzed and kept watching to Rena. "Something the matter, purple penguin?" He stopped staring and said: "Since you are so confident about yourself let's see if you can stop me." He was using a Hissatsu shoot, Lost Angel. "(first name) YOU CAN STOP IT, GO RENA!" Tenma yelled from the side. I rushed to him and started a Keshin vs Keshin Clash. Neither of us was giving in. I wanted to end it as soon as possible so I was going full power and Tsurugi fell down and Lancelot disappeard. You did great Rena, and she disappeard too.