Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 3

Tsunami: So this is my last part?

Troussy: Yup, last part.

Kidou: Do you already have an idea who you do next?

Troussy: *smirks* Maybe :p

Tsunami: Okay, let's start Part 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

Ughh that Rika what did she tell Tsunami. "(first name)-Chan, calm down. Don't try to start a fight with Rika at the party." Shuuya said. "B-but, Shuuya you saw it too!. She just doesn't learn." I said. He had a tight grip of my wrist and said: "Calm down, (first name)-Chan. I'll talk with Rika you go to Tsunami." Ughh that stupid Rika she did it again.

I was searching everywhere for Tsunami but with no success. I realized that I didn't look at his secret cave so I went and found him there. "Tsunami, something the matter ?" I asked. He was sitting on the ground and he was helding his knees against his chest. He didn't respond on my question so I decided to sit next to him. "Tsunami ? Something wrong with you ?" I asked again. He looked at me and said with tears in the eyes: "I-I'm okay, as long as your happy. I'll support you." I looked at him a bit sad. "(first name), why are you looking so sad?" He asked. "Because I can't be happy if you aren't smiling with me." I said. He smiled a bit and gave me a tight hug. "I really appreciate that you care so much about me." Tsunami said. "You are a good friend of mine so Why won't I care about you Tsunami?" I replied. I stood up and gave him a hand while saying: "Come, let's go to the part together." He grabbed my hand and walked back to the others together.

Rika's POV

Gouenji was mad at me. "Rika, what did you tell Tsunami?" He said. "Gouenji, calm down." Endou said. "Endou, I'm doing this for (first name)-chan." Gouenji replied. "Shuuya, I found Tsunami!!" Someone was shouting from far away. I was looking in that direction and saw (first name) and Tsunami running towards us. After they arrived I noticed that (first name) was holding Tsunami's hand. "Where did you find him (first name)-chan?" Gouenji asked her. She smiled and said: "That is a secret between Tsunami and me." He smiled too. "Why are you holding hands by the way" Tokou said. "Ah, just so we could walk back to the others together nothing more and nothing less." Tsunami said. I think I have a good plan to make her confess who her crush is. "Oi, Everyone! Who wants to play a game?" I said. Everyone except (first name) wanted to play. "Come on, (first name)-chan! It might be fun!" Gouenji said. "Let's play this game together (first name)" Tsunami said. Everyone else tried to convince her and at last she joined us. "Okay, but there is no turning back now. The game we gonna play is 'Truth or Dare'." I said. "You all have to give me your word that you'll follow the rules." I added. Everyone nodded and were looking at (first name). "So? Are you in (first name)." She sighed and said: "There is no turning back now. I'm in." Everyone was happy that she joined, now my plan will work out.

(first name)'s POV

I knew that Rika had something in mind. But I joined along just for Tsunami and Shuuya. We all sat down in a circle so we could see each others faces. It all started very funny. Endou had to act like a chicken. Kazemaru had to put a dress on for the rest of the game. Kabeyama told us that he couldn't sleep without his Teddybear. Aki had to sit on Ichinose's lap for 2 rounds. But suddenly everyone turned their questions and dare's towards me. Because since we went in a circle I couldn't choose someone else so they all asked one after another. First it wasn't bad. Tachimukai made me dance. I had to explain them why I loved soccer by Kidou. Fubuki made me sing. Now it was Tokou's Turn. "(first name), Truth or Dare" Tokou said. I said: "I'll do the dare." "I dare you to hold both Tsunami's and Gouenji's hands for the rest of the game. But like you are a couple." she said. "What kind of dare is that?" Shuuya said. "Nah, just both of you give me your hands." I said. I held both of their hands and said: "This isn't hard, so no punishment for me." I forgot about the fact that If you aren't able to answer a question or do the dare you will receive a punishment. Next up was Natsumi. "(first name), Truth or Dare?" This time I didn't want a dare so I said Truth. "You have to tell us the truth about if you have a crush or not." I replied: "And how will you know If I tell the truth or not?" She giggeld and said: "Everytime when you lie you are clenching your fists and if you do lie. Gouenji and Tsunami will feel it." Ughh they got me there. "Fine, I-I ughh I have a c-c-crush." I said. I was blushing a bit. Shuuya said: "I already knew it." I was glaring at Shuuya and he smirked. But then it was Rika's turn. "(first name), Truth or Dare" Rika said. I just risiked something and said Dare. "I dare you to make out with your boyfriend in front of us!" she said.

Tsunami looked away and everyone looked confused while Rika was smirking. "Well, I'm sorry for you Rika but I guess I have to receive punishment." I said. "Huh, but you have got a boyfriend, haven't you?" she said confused. I shook my head and asked: "Who did you think that my boyfriend was then?" She answerd: "I thought that you and Gouenji were a couple." Shuuya and I looked at each other and we and the rest that came from Raimon Jr. High had a huge laughter. "(first name)-san, and Gouenji a couple." Kabeyama said while laughing. "Something that nothing can happen" Kidou added while lauging too. "What's so funny?"Rika asked. "Listen Rika, Shuuya and I are cousins. Nothing more nothing less." I said. "And, we know each other since our birth and that's why we call each other like that."Shuuya added. "Well then you'll have to receive a punishment." Rika said. I nodded and waited for a punishment. "You'll have to sleep today with Tsunami." Rika said. Shuuya stood up and said: "Rika, what kind of punishment do you think you're giving." I stood up and said: "Calm down, Shuuya. It's okay I'll do it." Rika smirked and said: "But there is something you have to wear." No, I don't think she is talking about that. "Rika, don't tell me I have to wear that." I asked. She smirked and nodded. 

I was walking towards her and the whole Raimon Jr. High was trying to hold me back. "That girl will DIE TODAY!" I screamed while everone was holding me back. Tsunami was still holding my  hand and pulled me in front of him. "Don't worry, she won't figure out what you were wearing." Tsunami whisperd. I nodded and calmed down. 

Time Skip; Tsunami's house

(first name)'s POV

Everyone was invited to Tsunami's house. The girls and the coach would sleep in the guest room and the boys in the living room. The girls made me wear it and gave me a blanket while guiding me to Tsunami's room. Ughh I hate them. Especially that Rika.

Tsunami's POV

(first name) was brought by the other girls to my room. I was waiting for her to arrive. She was blushing heavily what made me blush. "Well, take care of her Tsunami" Rika said. The boys were looking from the corner and Gouenji walked towards me. "(first name)-chan, Have fun. Take care of each other." he said. "Thank you Shuuya, Goodnight Everyone!" (first name) said while walking in the room. Everyone Shouted: "Goodnight!" and left. I closed the door and locked it on (first name)'s request. She revealed the cloting she was wearing by dropping the blanket. She was in Calvin Klein underwear. (A/N: I just had to do this, my fantasy so I can do what I want.) I was blushing to the max while she turned around to face me. "Well this is what they did to me, stupid Rika." she said. "Well you do look cute in that." I said. She blushed even more. "Come, let's go to sleep." I said. We both layed down on my bed. As soon as I saw that she was having it cold I layed my arms around her and pulled her towards me. I saw her blushing, as she said: "Thank you, Tsunami." I liked it and I fell asleep.

(first name)'s POV 

I saw that Tsunami was sleeping. He looked very cute and I felt really warm. I leaned towards his face and gave him a sweet and soft kiss because I thought that hes was sleeping. After I gave him a kiss I felt him kissing me back and he pulled me towards him. Neither of us broke the kiss, instead we continue for 2 more minutes. I broke the kiss and blushed. "I-I-I, I uhgg.... Why is so hard to say." I said. He looked happy and said: "Tell me If I would be the king of the ocean. Would you be my queen and rule it together with me?" I nodded and said: "I'd definitley Rule the Ocean with you. And I'd love to be your queen." He kissed my forehead and said: "Tomorrow, I'll show everyone my new queen." I nodded and hugged him.  "Goodnight (first name)" he said and hugged me tighter. "Goodnight Jousuke" I said. And we both went to sleep in that position.

Teh only thing I could dream about was Jousuke and me ruling over the beautiy of the Ocean. I found him. Someone I can Rule over the Ocean's with. And I know why he runned away crying. Rika might told him that Gouenji confessed to me and I accepted it. But the only feelings I ever had for someone were for Jousuke. My sweet Ruler of the Ocean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Tsunami: Nice end. I love it

Troussy: Thank you Tsunami :D

Kidou: Who is next?

Troussy: My lovely CryBaby Shindou-chan :D

Shindou: I'm not a crybaby, and why Shindou-chan?

Troussy: Cuz, why not?

Shindou: Well See you all in the next part!

Everyone: *waves*  Byeee~ :D