Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3

Tsurugi: So you'll do Part 3 today?

Troussy: Ofcourse! I'll do the other players too after I finished you :D

Shinsuke: Is this the last part of Tsurugi's story?

Troussy: I think it is, but if maybe after I've done a few other people I'll make one again.

Shindou: Well, Let's start the last part.

Tsurugi: Have fun reading! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

I can't believe this. But I've heard him loud and clear saying that he was a seed. *someone knocked on the door* "Please, (f-first name) let me come in. I need to explain this." the person said. I opend the door and dragged him to my room. I locked the door and said nothing. Kyousuke was looking around saying: "This is the first time I'm in your room." He looks at a wall with football trophies and to my desk with a letter on it. "You said that you wanted to explain it to me?" I said. He was watching at the trophies and said: "Yes, about that..." I walked to him and said: "Wait here I'll get something to drink than you can explain me." I left him in my room and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Tsurugi's POV

While she went to the kitchen I was looking at the letter on her desk. It was from the nurse. I started reading and it said "Dear (first name), about your leg you have to rest for a few days before you play soccer again. Or else you'll increase the injury and you won't be able to play for a long periode then. I hope you follow my advice and rest for a week. Yours Sincerely, Miss Fuyuka." How could she be planning to still play the match tomorrow? I've to tell this to Shindou-senpai. I putted the letter back on the desk where I found it and sat on her bed waiting for her. She came back with drinks and sat next to me. She said while looking to the ground: "Kyousuke, about that being a seed thing. I don't want to talk about it right now." I held her chin up and said: "I didn't wanted you too know because you were the only one I fully trusted. I thought if I told you, that you'd hate me. So I-." I was interuppted by a tight hug from (first name). She said: "Please don't say anything anymore, I won't let a precious friend like you go." I hugged her back and told her that I had to go home.

The next school day

Shindou's POV

I was waiting for the two to arrive. Tsurugi was rushing towards me. He was panting and said that he had something important to tell. He said: "P-Please, l-let u-us *pants to much* do the match next week." I asked him: "Why can't you do the match today?" Tsurugi said: "It's for (first name)'s own safety." Than (first name) joined the conversation and said: "What's for my own safety." Tsurugi couldn't answer her question as he left us standing there. She said: "What as that about?" I was looking in (first name) her eyes and asked: "How is your leg doing? Can you play the match today?" (first name) said "My-My leg?! Yes, I'm in good condition!" with a trembling voice. I asked her "Are you sure that you're okay?" She nodded and walked away. I was thinking about what Tsurugi said. What does he mean with "for her own safety". I was heading to practice and everyone gatherd. I said: "SInce everyone is here, Tsurugi, (first name) please come standing next to me. Today is the match between Tsurugi Kyousuke and (surname)(firstname). I hope it'll be a good match." Tsurugi and (first name) were ready to start but Aoi interupted "U-Uhm Shindou-senpai can Tenma and I speak just for a few minutes with (first name)-chan?" I answerd "I don't mind, the match will begin over 5 minutes then."

(first name)'s POV

Aoi and Tenma both toke me by my wrist and yelled both in Harmony "Are you an Idiot or what??" They both had a serious look on their face. Aoi said "Your leg you Idiot, don't think we don't know about it! Your mother told us everything." I couldn't look in their eyes because I knew they were right. I answerd "I-I've to play the match today." Tenma asked me: "Why, (first name) please why do you want to continue with this?" I gathered all my courage and said: "I-I'll get Kyousuke to the right path, I'll convince him by playing today." Tenma and Aoi were looking at me and Tenma hugged me. "Please, just please don't go to far!" He let me go and said: "Don't let Rena take you over like the last time" I nodded and hugged both Tenma and Aoi and said: "If Rena takes me over please, I beg both of you, do like the last time." Tenma and Aoi nodded their heads and we walked back to the rest of the team. I walked to Kyousuke and whisperd in his ear: "I'll beat that Fifth sector crap out you today."