Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 2

Troussy: Hello peeps, I'm here with a new part!

Shindou: Yay! New story part :D

Troussy: Shindou-chan~! You waited :D

Shindou: I hope it will be a good one!

Tsunami: Ofcourse, it'll!

Shindou: Let's start the story peeps :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

The school bell rang, and the day ended. I rushed towards the soccer building. After I arrived I saw the juniors already there. "Hello, (first name)-senpai!" Tenma said. "Hey, Tenma." I replied. I grabbed my uniform and changed. I came back and heard the boys having a converstion. "Say Shindou, are you and (first name) really dating? I heard a rumor that you two confessed at music class." Kirino asked. He shook his head and said: "No, it was a play between (first name) and me." Kirino nodded. "Why were you both holding hands this morning?" Nishiki asked. Shindou blushed and said: "I just felt like it, she didn't mind me holding my hand." Kirino and Nishiki smirked. "We think you both do like each other." Kirino and Nishiki said in Harmony. "No, we are just friends that's all Shindou replied. They kept smirking at him. I slowly walked behind him Shindou saw me but I signed to him stay quiet. I grabbed them both at their tail and said madly: "What kind of nosense are you telling to Shindou-chan?" They were in shock. "(ff..f..first name), where did you come from?"Kirino asked. Nishiki smirked and said:"Don't mind that, so you really are in love with Shindou, since you keep calling him like that." I gave him a glare. 

"Yes, Nishiki. I married Shindou and we started living in one house since yesterday. And I just hypnotized him so he can't remember that he didn't love me." I said sarcasticly. Shindou started laughing. "Hypnotized you say, and since we are married. Can you please give me more attention then you give them, (first name)-chan~" he said teasingly. I let the idiots go as I walked to Shindou so I could hug him. While I walked to Shindou Kirino pushed me towards Shindou but I fel over Nishik's foot. I fell on Shindou and he fell with me. I landed on him as our noses where touching each other. I stood up and helped Shindou to get up too. I faced Shindou with a smile and turned around and glared at Kirino and Nishiki. "I'll get you at today's practice boys, you'll get one you won't do easily." I said intimidating them. "Like I would be scared of you." Nishiki said. "Did you forgot that I'm the 2nd Captain?" I said. Nishiki and Kirino widened their eyes sayining in harmony: "We deeply apologize, (first name)-sama!" Shindou chuckeld. Everyone entered when they heard the idiots calling me '(first name)-sama'. "What did they do this time?" Sangoku-san asked. "They did something they never want to do again" I said with a smile. "Well, everyone. Let's start out practice. Kirino and Nishiki will follow a trainingsprogram that (first name) made." Shindou said. Kirino and Nishiki glared at Shindou as I grabbed them both by their tails again and rushed with them towards the soccer field.  I made them first warm-up with 5 rounds around the soccerfield. Shindou walked towards me and said: "Don't go to harsh on them, they need to play in the match." He layed his arms around my neck. "Don't worry, I'll be easy on them." I replied. I looked in his eyes and said : "We have to win the semi-final for sure." He nodded as he said: "I won't break my promise." I smiled and we both continued with practice.

Time Skip; Practice Ended

Shindou's POV

"We learned our lesson, we won't do it ever again but please don't ever do that again (first name)" Kirino said. (first name) skirked and grabbed her normal clothing and was going to change back. "Shindou, Are you going to the Valentine's Ball with (first name)?" Nishiki said. I shook my head and said: "I don't know, I'll think about it." Nishiki placed one arm on my shoulder. "You better have to be fast because the seniors are willing to ask her out." he said. "Yes, some boys of my class are asking me to help them with her." Sangoku-san said. "Everyone is talking about the 2nd Captain, and how cute she is." Amagi-san said. "We don't like her in that way, and we thought she was already dating you." Kuramada-san said. "Shindou-senpai, just ask her out because everyone in the school wants her." Tsurugi said. I looked at them all. I knew that they were right, everyone wants to be the boyfriend of (first name). But I don't want to see her with an other boy. "Fine, I....I-I'll ask...her out...then" I said. "Shindou-chan?" A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw tht it was (first name). She walked closer to me and said: "Something wrong?" I shook my head and grabbed her hand. "No, it's nothing. Come, let's walk home together again." I said. She nodded and we walked away. I turned around and saw all the boys winking towards me. We were heading towards home as we walked past a store. "Those rings look so cute!" (first name) said. We were looking at two rings, one with a little diamond heart and the other one, in the colour theme of the other ring. "I have to do something, can you already go home? I'll be there in 10 minuets." I said. She looked confused and nodded and started to walk towards home. I walked in the store and bought the rings she liked. I runned towards home and knocked on the door. (first name) opened the door and stood in her casual clothing. "Go change your clothes Shindou-chan" she said. I walked upstairs and changed my clothes, I walked back and saw (first name) waiting in the living room.