Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 2

Troussy: Oi, Tsurugi ready for Part 2?

Tsurugi: Well I hope it'll be a nice one.

Troussy: Don't worry, I'll make a Super one.

Tenma: Story Time, peeps :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

Today it's the Day of the match. "I'm pretty excited about the match. I hope that I'll win but I also hope that Kyousuke can win." I said to myself in the mirror. * someone knocked on the door* "(first name), are you there it's me Kyousuke can I come in" he said. I opend the door and Kyousuke was waiting in front of my door. "Come in, I'm going to eat breakfast first before I go" I said. He replied: "Okay, I'll sit with you then." We walked to the kitchen, and while I prepared breakfast Kyousuke was watching me and asked me: "Where are you parent's (first name)?" I replied: "They both are at work." I put down the breakfast on the table for Kyousuke and me and sat next to him. He said: "Thank you for the food" and started eating. After breakfast Kyousuke and I went to the riverbank before school to train together before the match. "Say, (first name) what do you think of me?" Kyousuke asked. I replied: "What do you mean, Kyousuke?" Kyousuke blushed and said: "Well I th-." Kyousuke was interrupted by Tenma "Oi, you guyss!! Wait for mee" he yelled.

Tsurugi's POV

I'm reliefd that Tenma interrupted me. I don't think now is the right moment. "Tsurugi, why are you blushing" Tenma asked. "I-I-I'm not blushing!" I said while I was looking away. (first name) was helping me out and said: "Anyway, Let's go to the riverbank before the morning practice starts." Tenma answerd: "Sure, let's go." I whisperd in her ear: "Thanks a lot." She answerd: "I don't want a pink penguin, I like the puple one more." When we arrived at the riverbank we started to practice with Tenma. I went first. (first name) was watching me and smiled while saying: "You've improved Kyousuke." I was to happy to hear that from her that I kicked the ball to hard and it went over the goal. "I'll get it!". (first name) said and went after the ball. " You too have became pretty close lately don't you think?Say, Tsurugi.... Do you like (first name)?" Tenma asked. I answerd: "Ofcourse I like her, you like her too don't you?" He replied: "Well I mean are you in love with her. Because I think you are."

Tenma's POV

Tsurugi blushed and said: "Okay.......Yeah I think I'm in love with her." Tsurugi came closer and whisperd to me: "If you try to tell her...I'm going to kill you." I answerd with a big smile: "My mouth is zipped about this." (first name) walked to us and said come on let's hurry to school! We were walking with the 3 of us side by side. (first name) saw a little girl walking across the street but there was a huge car that didn't stop for her so she jumped away with the girl but she didn't landed correcly so she hurt herself. Even though she had such pain she still calmed the girl and asked if she was okay or hurt. The little girl was save and walked further her own way. "(first name), where does it hurt? Does it hurt alot?" She sighed and said: "I-It's my leg, I hope I didn't break any bone or something." Tsurugi turned around and said: "Come, I'll give you a lift to school." I helped (first name) up and walked alongside Tsurugi while he was giving (first name) a piggyback.

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at school and went to the morning practice. Tsurugi puted me on the bench and everyone gathered around me. "(first name), what happend?" Shindou-senpai asked. Tsurugi sat next to me and told them the story of what happend. "Let me help you to the nurse office, (first name)-chan" Aoi said. I nodded and walked with Aoi to the nurse office. "(first name), I hope you won't break our promise." Kyousuke whisperd in my ear. I answerd with confidence: "If I break our promise you can ask me anything you want and I'll do it for you." I went to the nurse office with Aoi and left the team on the soccer field.