Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 3

Troussy: New day, New Part!

Shindou: I hope I won't die.

Tenma: Come on Shindou-senpai. Just have faith in her.

Troussy: Thanks Tenma.

Kidou: Have fun reading people ;).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shindou's POV

We were at practice, I Finally was able to see (first name) again. Those stupid fans are keeping us separated from each other.

Flash back;This morning

At music class people almost started a fight with her because they were scolding her and started to pull her. They were saying things like: "Why would Shindou-sama date a ugly manly girl like you?" She pushed them away and almost slapped them. I held her back because I didn't want her to go Berserk. "This is the reason why he would date me instead of you all, I'm not an idiot that keeps annoying him." (first name) said. Suddenly (first name)'s fanboys stood in front of us protecting her. One of them said: "(surname)-san, isn't a ugly manly girl. She is cute and is very good at soccer, you guys are just a bunch of jealous idiots." The girls walked away and the guys smiled to us. "Thank you for helping me." She said. They all nodded and an other guy asked her if she would lunch with them. I didn't mind and said that she could go.

Flash back ended.

I felt someone jumping on my back. And I received a few kisses in my neck. "I missed you, Shindou-chan~" The person said. It was (first name). She jumped off my back and turned me around so she could face me. "Those people are annoying, following me everywhere I go." She said. "Well, since we are the first and second captain of the Raimon soccer team." I replied. She nodded and said: "I'm going to change, I'll be right back."  After she came back we walked together to the field. After everyone arrived we started practice. 

But we did in two groups, (first name) took the forwards and some of the midfielders ,She would learn them how to make an opening by using all the space you got. And I'd learn the defenders how to defend against that. It was pretty fun because Tenma started to dance and (first name) kept saying that he wasn't doing it right. Suddenly all the forwards and midfielders started to dance and make fun of (first name) her play style. Everyone of my group including me was having a huge laughter because of it. (first name) just sighed and waited for everyone to stand up. After practice I walked back with (first name) to home. After we arrived home we sat next to each other on the couch. "Shindou-chan, I really hope that we will win the semi-finals." (first name) said as she layed her head on my shoulder. I slowly layed my fingers between her. "We will win, I promise you that we will play in the finals together." I said. She nodded and we sitted their for a while, he only thing we could wait for was the semi finals.

Time Skip; Semi-Finals aginst Arakumo Gakuen

(first name)'s POV

Everyone was ready getting prepared, and before they all would get in position they faced towards me. "This time I'll be watching from the side, I know you can do it without me. You've all trained every hard." I said to encourage my team. "We will win, we promised it to you." Shindou said and kissed me on my cheek. Everyone smiled towards me and I had one more thing to say. "We will show fifth sector the power of real soccer." I said while placing my fist forward. Everyone placed their fists next to mine and smiled to me. Everyone nodded and smiled towards me. After that they all went in position and waited for the whistle so they could start.

Time Skip; Matei Gryphon appeared.

(first name)'s POV

It was 3-3, this final shot would decide the winner of the match. We all thought that Taiyou couldn't release his keshin anymore. But suddenly he used his keshin again. Why could he still use 'Sun God Apollo' ? "This keshin isn't only mine now, it's our teams keshin." Taiyou said. The whole team was sending power towards Taiyou. It was called 'Keshin Drawing'. Suddenly Meastro, Lancelot and Pegasus Arc were released. Taiyou used his Keshin Hissatsu 'Sunshine Force'. I was getting nervous and started to freak out, but suddenly I saw Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma. All three of them trying to backshot the shot, a new Keshin behind them, Matei Gryphon.