Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 2

Tsunami: New story part peeps ;)

Troussy: Well, I hope you all like it. :D

Tsunami: If you make me su-

Troussy: Tsunami, please Don't! I'll do it just be quiet!

Tsunami: Enjoy the story ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsunami's POV

I woke up from a nap in my usual spot but suddenly someone appeard and said: "Tsunami, Wake up! It's time for a match! I slowly open my eyes and look into the person's face. "Wh-Who are y-you?" I asked. "Have you forgotten about me?, it's me (first name) from yesterday." she said. I remebered her now again. "Oh, it's you. Sorry I forgot!" I said while giggling. She laughed and dragged me with her to the others. "Goodmorning Tsunami!" Endou said. "I couldn't find you so I asked (first name) to get you"he added. "It's okay she said something about a match?" I said. "Yes, we are going to confront Epsilon, I thought maybe you want to join us in our battle." he said. I looked at (first name) and she nodded. "Okay, I'll join you guys then." I aswerd.

Time Skip; Almost end of the match, Mysterious person appeared.

Tsunami's POV

A person with a hoodie came along side the field. He did his hoodie off and a guy with blond spiky hair showed up and looked at Raimon's team. "Hey Everyone, long time no see." he said. Everyone of Raimon runned to him except Fubuki, Tachimukai, Rika,Kogure, Tokou, me and (first name). It was really weird to see because she searched for him a long time but it doesn't seem like she cares about him appearing out of nowhere. Endou said: "Gouenji, glad your back." Kabeyama said: "We finally found our Ace Striker back." Everyone looked at (first name). They looked quite nervous. Kidou whisperd to me: "This won't be good, she is glaring at Gouenji." Endou said: "(first name), calm down! We found him b-back. D-Don'tt be like that!" The person named as Gouenji walked towards (first name), after he stood in front of her she turned her head away from him. He smiled and we heard someone sobbing. It was (first name), she suddenly gave Gouenji a hug and said while crying: "G-Glad to have, y-you back... Shuuya. D-don't e-ever t-try to leave me again." He hugged her back and said: "I'll explain you everything, (first name)-chan. But let's win this first." She let him go and nodded and stopped crying. My heart was in shock after he called her like that. 

(first name)'s POV

Tsunami looked a bit down after Shuuya appeard. I walked to him and asked: "Something the matter, Pinky?" he shook his head. "Nah, It's nothing. Don't worry about me. Let's win this game!" I smiled and nodded. The match resumed with Shuuya as forward instead of Fubuki. After the kick off whistle he called me. "(first name)-chan, follow my lead. We will make this point together." he said. I nodded and followed him. We were in perfect synchronization even we didn't played together in along time. He then made a new hissatsu shoot called 'Bakunatsu Storm'. "(first name)-Chan, make a shoot chain!" He said. I used my own hissatsu 'Trident' on it, my blue Trident turned into a large Fire Trident because it was mixed with Shuuya's Fire. The ball flew in the goal. Endou screamed: "Great job as always, Gouenji, (first name)." Tsunami was smiling to me and I smiled back but I still didn't like the fact that he was hiding something from me. After the match I dragged Tsunami with me to the beach. "Say, (first name). Why did you drag me to here?" He said. "You seemed pretty down when Shuuya arrived. So I wanted to know the real reason." I answerd. He looked away towards the ocean. "I'm fine really. It's seriously nothing." He said. I didn't believe him and toke him by both his wrists and made him look in my eyes. "Say it while you are looking in my eyes Tsunami." I said. He didn't want to say a word but instead he try to get lose of my grip. While he struggled he pulled his wrists away but I fell on him and we both fell. I was laying on him as I tried to get grip of his arms. "Why do you care so much about me? Don't you have to be with Gouenji since he's back." Tsunami said.

Tsunami's POV

She said: "Shuuya can wait. First I want to know why you are so down." Her face came closer and our noses where touching each other. "I told you nothing is wrong with me!" I said. "Then explain why you were down." she said. "Why are you even caring so much about me?" I asked. She didn't answer for a while. Then she said: "I really like you, and I don't like to see my friends sad. You're one of my friends so please talk about it with me!" I was very happy to hear that, that I blushed. She giggeld and stood up and helped me up to. "Say Tsunami, Wanna surf against me again?" she said. I nodded. "Do you mind if I let Shuuya join us?" she added. "Everyone is welcome, Let's make it a beach party to celebrate our victory." she smiled and nodded.

Time skip; Party preperations

Rika's POV

"Say, Tsunami you seemed pretty down in the match." I said to Tsunami. "What? I didn't feel like it." he answerd "Well, after Gouenji arrived you seemed pretty down. Any reason?" Tokou said. "Did I really looked like that because I didn't felt like it." he said. "But why did you confess (first name) that you were." I asked. "Did you followed us again? You really are annoying Mind your own bussiness!" he said. Someone stood behind me"Rika, stop minding other people's bussiness"a voice said. I turned around and it was (first name). "Oh, (first name). Say do you have a crush?" She was already walking towards me but she was stoppen by both Gouenji and Tsunami. Tsunami told her: "Calm down, we will handel this." Gouenji and Tsunami walked to me and said in Harmony: "Why do you care? Does your crush even have a crush on you?" I glared at them. They both turned around to (first name) and smiled she smiled back. After a while the preparations for the party were done. Everyone was in their swimwear. (first name),Gouenji and Tsunami rushed with their surfboard in the water. They looked very happy to be there.

(first name)'s POV

I was in the sea with Shuuya and Tsunami. "Shuuya, you might be good in soccer but I rule over this Ocean. You can't win from me." I said to them. "Oh, so you want to race against me. Well challenge accepted! And you Tsunami?" Shuuya said. "Well, I'm the only one that can rule over this Ocean so I'm in." Tsunami said. We all smiled and started to race against each other. Tsunami took the lead followed by me and Shuuya was in the last place. "I'll go to the others, you too can go on without me." Shuuya said. He surfed back to the beach and I was alone with Tsunami. He gave me his hand and said: "Let's rule over this Ocean together." I smiled and nodded I grabbed his hand and we surfed together." After we were done we went back to the beach where the other were waiting for us. Endou said: "The real party can begin now. Let's celebrate our victory." And everyone said:"Yess! Let the party begin." as soon as the party started everyone was dancing and doing games. After a while I went with Shuuya to a silent place to talk about what happend. He was standing in front of me and said: "I'm sorry that I left you without telling anything.... But it was for Yuuka's safety." I nodded and said: "It's okay, I'll accept everything if it is for Yuuka-chan's safety." He smiled and I hugged him. I let him go and saw Rika and Tsunami looking at us. Tsunami was running away after I looked at him.  "What did Rika tell him" I said. I was walking towards her but Shuuya held my wrist. "Calm, down (first name)-chan. Don't try to start a fight with Rika." Shuuya said. I could only think about Tsunami and what Rika told him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Tsunami: That End was a bit sad.

Troussy: Yeah, I know.

Tsunami: So you will continue this in the next part?

Troussy: Yup, well see you all in the next part!

Everyone: *waves* See you in the next story